Serious matter child abuse

RoadRomeo

If a boy is sexually abused by girl in youth... he will hate all girls/woman in future

if a boy is sexually abused by a boy in youth... he will hate all boys/men in future.

Credits: clubhouse discussion on child abuse issues

@Ellen need your feedback

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I don't talk to homophobes. Child abuse is a different concept. Don't equate them both 

No its related. If you were the victim probably you will have the lack of trust based on gender. Will question their parents, their religion, their faith etc etc.

enenmy will always be in front of eyes during nightmares

There is enough research on it

Just now, RoadRomeo said:

No its related. If you were the victim probably you will have the lack of trust based on gender.

There is enough research on it

How is it related ?

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I don't talk to homophobes. Child abuse is a different concept. Don't equate them both 

True. Nenu dB lo old id tho Oka thread vesa. Na ex ki exactly same chinnapudu vavivarasa leni kukka okadu ilage sexually harassed. Thanaku same thing even after some decades kuda ayithe I told her to express this with her family .., aa pilla aa candidate wife ki chepthe he treats you like a daughter … so aa uddhesham ledhemo annadhata… ippatiki ee vishayam ammai parents ki cheppaledhu… cheppukodaniki kuda siggu padentha sweccha icchi penchuthunnaru anipinchindhi

Aina chiller. Homosexuality meeda debate endi? Do u debate on whether or not you can love your opposite sex? Or do you debate on whether one should grow old or be born? It's a natural process.  Debates undav.

Child abuse basis lo if someone hates another gender etc. is a completely diff issue. Abuse related trauma also has nothing to do with sexuality don't know what u r trying to convey to me here by separate thread. If someone harassed me in childhood and I end up hating them it's the problem between me and the person who harassed me. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

True. Nenu dB lo old id tho Oka thread vesa. Na ex ki exactly same chinnapudu vavivarasa leni kukka okadu ilage sexually harassed. Thanaku same thing even after some decades kuda ayithe I told her to express this with her family .., aa pilla aa candidate wife ki chepthe he treats you like a daughter … so aa uddhesham ledhemo annadhata… ippatiki ee vishayam ammai parents ki cheppaledhu… cheppukodaniki kuda siggu padentha sweccha icchi penchuthunnaru anipinchindhi

Ikada matter actual ga child abuse kadu. Debate from another thread. TS is against LGBT and he is giving me reasons why. I'm opposing that.

Child abuse vishyam anedi asal completely different matter danki deenki link ledu ani na vaadana and I'm sorrry about your ex. In fact this is what it is in all families. A grandfather like figure(he was my grandpa friend) used to touch me inappropriately in my childhood. Nannu aadistinnattu chesi Chala uncomfortable feel chepichevadu.  Intiki vaste I used to go and hide inside my bedroom. But thathayya used to call nak em cheppalo kuda telidu. I just used to tell I don't like that thathayya ani. Later he passed away in an accident and the story ended there. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Aina chiller. Homosexuality meeda debate endi? Do u debate on whether or not you can love your opposite sex? Or do you debate on whether one should grow old or be born? It's a natural process.  Debates undav.

Child abuse basis lo if someone hates another gender etc. is a completely diff issue. Abuse related trauma also has nothing to do with sexuality don't know what u r trying to convey to me here by separate thread. If someone harassed me in childhood and I end up hating them it's the problem between me and the person who harassed me. 

The problem between you and the person is very complex. Ask psychologists or experts. There is a lot to than just person.

27 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

If a boy is sexually abused by girl in youth... he will hate all girls/woman in future

if a boy is sexually abused by a boy in youth... he will hate all boys/men in future.

Credits: clubhouse discussion on child abuse issues

@Ellen need your feedback

Evadaa lafoot gadu annadhi? 

9 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

The problem between you and the person is very complex. Ask psychologists or experts. There is a lot to than just person.

Agree. Kani I still don't get what correlation you are trying to point here 

Just now, Ellen said:

Agree. Kani I still don't get what correlation you are trying to point here 

Experience can’t be proved by debates/ discussions .

magnets attraction laga 

attraction.repulsion.png

1 minute ago, RoadRomeo said:

Experience can’t be proved by debates/ discussions .

magnets attraction laga 

attraction.repulsion.png

Rey pakkanodiki hurt kaligincha kunda em chesina it's ok 

For example neku daipers veskovatam istam anuko. Kukka moothi nakithe baguntadhi anuko. Adhi neku happy aithe it's ok. 

• Haha 1