Is Ramayana true story or just a mythology ?

JackSeal

1 minute ago, rightwar said:

another religion says he was son of g0d. are there any proofs? born to virgin ani antaru so was there any surgery performed? what were charges then or did they use a health insurance plan? born in an inn antaru so any paper evidence of the bills paid for the hotel? did jerusalem have any gst tax then for hotel stay? if they had what was the slab rates. please post proofs

rey nee yavva.. ippudu vere religion gurinchi evadu etthadu? neeku vinalani antha gulla ga unte, ok we accept those religions are bullshit as well. Ippudu point ki raa.

bhibatsam-point-ki-ra.gif

38 minutes ago, rightwar said:

one religion claims som1 as messenger of g0d. show us the proof that he is messenger and he got the message. how was message sent? any physical trace or is it digital message like whatsapp, twitter? were the messages charged or free of cost. if charged what was the monthly subscription plan. show us the proofs please

I don’t care about other religions … I only care about my religion

question adguthe vere vadu dantlo kuda elantivi unnai ani divert chesthav

33 minutes ago, huma said:

Humans belong to Bharata varsha (Earth) and Vanaras belong to some varsha I couldn't recollect of Jambu dvipa, they are all together a different species which human like body and monkey face. Basically they are from different planet. People who has limited knowledge say seven dvipas are seven continents but that is not correct. Dvipas are all together a different planets in different planetary systems. After Ramayana all Vanaras went back to their varsha except Hanuman.

em chepparu mastaru 

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Valmiki Ramayana Chaduvu anni arthamaithai, neeku explain chese anta opika ikkada evariki ledu, Missionary vaallu iche dabbuki kakkurti padi ilanti postlu vesi Hinduvulani Xtians la marchalanukuntunnava?

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Let’s do one thing.. ninnu evadnna/next generation kid adigithe vallaki cheppu.. ….@JackSeal ane neenu ade vanaranalundi vachina ani

1 minute ago, YOU said:

Let’s do one thing.. ninnu evadnna/next generation kid adigithe vallaki cheppu.. ….@JackSeal ane neenu ade vanaranalundi vachina ani

I feel proud ra if I am a descendant of vanara (if they ever existed) they have good Swamy bhakthi and dedicatation 

3 minutes ago, huma said:

Valmiki Ramayana Chaduvu anni arthamaithai, neeku explain chese anta opika ikkada evariki ledu, Missionary vaallu iche dabbuki kakkurti padi ilanti postlu vesi Hinduvulani Xtians la marchalanukuntunnava?

typical diversion … ne lanti valle doing more harm to hindutva 

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

I feel proud ra if I am a descendant of vanara (if they ever existed) they have good Swamy bhakthi and dedicatation 

Ippudu kooda vunnaru gaa jaffas and pulkas kula bhakthi and dedication tho

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

typical diversion … ne lanti valle doing more harm to hindutva 

Nuvvemo andarni saraina daariloki ( I mean Yesuvu deggariki) teesukeltunnav. GOD is supernatural dont try to fit him in your minute knowledge, You cannot question his existence with you stupid logic of material world. All Hindu scriptures have sufficient proof and time line to prove. Just for some money dont convert religion and do false propaganda.

5 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Rama born in 5114 BCE as per one study (could be much earlier some say 7000 BCE, some say 10000+ BCE) but Ramayana was written between 500-100 BCE so all these 5000 years rama story was passed through generations verbally.

If real while passing story verbally over thousands of years until recorded how many manipulations or changes the story underwent ?

If real where are decedents of vanara sena now ?  Million years of ago extinct aeina dinosaur remnants unnai, but what about remanents of vanara Sena who helped Rama just 7000yrs ago ? 

ramayana is real. kani entha varaku real ani telidu. ram is real, kani he is avatar of vishnu anedi debated. manam gurtinchalsina vishayam entante poets add masala to make their poetry beautiful and make people understand easier. kani manam ah elevations ni ekuva focus chestam. vanara sena ante exact monkey humans ni undakapovachu, maybe they are nomads and were treated like monkeys by civilized people. maybe sugreev used trained monkeys, apes in his army. literature, history can be changed so much. 50 yrs back jarigina vishayale entha manipulate ayyai chusam, thousands of years ago stuff adi. ardam cheskovali.

ramayan today is just like mass remake of what happened thousands of years ago.

5 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Based on the astronomical dating of the events described in the original ancient Valmiki Ramayana and using modern software to date the planetary positions, Pushkar Bhatnagar of the Indian Revenue Service has accurately dated the events in Ramayana.

As per this research the birth date of Rama is on January 10, 5114 BC !

ante ramundu yesu creestu kante just 3000 years senior antav.. 

aite jesus ke dikku ledhu real or not ani.. inka ramayan legitimacy midha disco waste 😂