What makes you to Believe your god ?

JustChill_Mama

2 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

My parents are my God's

Nature is my God

Chinnapudu text books la anjaneyulu swamy vaari and ganapathi swamy vaari pockets size calendars Inkaa gurthu unai.....sri hanuman swamy ...shri ganapathi swamy are my lovely gods..and guides etc..

This dB is just for fun and knowing something Unknown... That's it...

Lol.. prathi okkadu cheppe solle.. pakkanollani hate cheyyu mana kulam kaakunte ani gods cheppinara? Chusi nerchukunnava?

17 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

that flow chart missing claatity on who created the universe

that flow chart is not mainly about the universe...it's about theology, free will... (he is very old philosopher..)..tell your points about lack of clarity...

that video is about pantheism...(means..universe and nature is god...)..

i recommend you to watch that video completely..

anyway...coming to creation of universe...and role of god...here are my thoughts...

existence of god..cant be proved by theists...non existence cant be proved ...by atheists..

as per casue-and-effect theory (కార్యకారణ సిద్ధాంతం)...if we question everything back..upto the root...(దీనికి ముందు … దీనికి ముందు...)

athiest cant explain what was there before big bang theory/explosion...

theist cant explain what god was doing before creating the world/universe?...and why he created? what he is expecting from humans and animals..? that super power really needs human prayers and offerings? ..etc

because it not just tossing a coin for head and tail..to just simply say..he is there or he is not there...

...lot of things dont know to both sides of the people...(theists and athiests..)

but atheists dont fill that unknown zone with some imaginary tale...

5 hours ago, YOU said:

Ysr is god and father for jaffas aka yeddis.. @chandrabhai7 @kdapparao 

ntr is god nfather for pulkas ani @RedThupaki @Rendu antunde.. 

believe it or not 

Yendi vayya pacha media choodthunava? Ila tayaru ainavu? Tag me only when pacha media and pulkas well being is involved.. if you are watching pacha media you need my help..

Just now, kdapparao said:

Yendi vayya pacha media choodthunava? Ila tayaru ainavu? Tag me only when pacha media and pulkas well being is involved.. if you are watching pacha media you need my help..

I watch only sakshi.. ysr maala vesukuntam