Pulkapresident pilli beta Phd thesis on Chandrababu Naidu

BAVA_BERRY

A PhD On TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu

Published by GulteDesk September 26, 2021

WhatsApp-Image-2021-09-25-at-8.31.12-PM-

In an interesting development of sorts, Songa Devadas Naidu, an Atmakur native has done a PhD on Telugu Desam Party supremo N Chandrababu Naidu.

Om Prakash Joginder Singh University, Rajasthan, has awarded a provisional certificate to Devadas Naidu who researched and submitted a thesis on Chandrababu Naidu with the title ‘Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu – A Role Model’.

The university will be awarding the PhD to Devadas Naidu next month. Needless to say, this could be the first time someone has done a PhD on any Indian politician. There are no instances of someone doing a PhD on an Indian politician and this could be the first of its kind development.

As for Devadas, he is currently working as a principal at SDA Higher Secondary School, Ranchi.

“I really admire Chandrababu Naidu right from a young age. I like the way he operates, his working style, and his administrative work. That is why I researched on his political career and did a PhD on the same,” Devadas says.