I140 and I485

Galli_La_Lolli

I have my Labor and I-140 approved with my previous employer A on EB2 with priority date May 2018 . I moved to new employer B now 

I have the same job responsibilities and title.

If I apply I-485J with my current employer, can I skip Labor and I-140 steps and direct apply I-485?

3 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

I have my Labor and I-140 approved with my previous employer A on EB2 with priority date May 2018 . I moved to new employer B now 

If I apply I-485J with my current employer, can I skip Labor and I-140 steps and direct apply I-485?

May 2018 .. 485 a

2 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

No bro you are confused if 485j is applicable only after filing 485 you cannot skip perm 140 in New company and jump to 485

But in case if ur date becomes current(which is distant reality) you cam always jump to old company and file directly if they haven't withdrawn the 140

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

No bro you are confused if 485j is applicable only after filing 485 you cannot skip perm 140 in New company and jump to 485

But in case if ur date becomes current(which is distant reality) you cam always jump to old company and file directly if they haven't withdrawn the 140

How much is average time & cost for Perm-140 bro? Thanks in advance.   

Just now, Galli_La_Lolli said:

How much is average time & cost for Perm-140 bro? Thanks in advance.   

Lawyer fee depends 

Perm company has to pay

140 application fee without premium around 1500 untadi

Premium plus 2500

All these in addition to lawyer fee

Average time to get 140 in hand from scratch start of perm best case  at least14 months bro preparing wage report , paper ad perm processing

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

28 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

May 2018 .. 485 a

Joke vesademo bro.

27 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Just preparing for future 485 with 140 ready bhayya....

Telika digavo leka telisi adigavo kani. 

Neeku i485j apply kadu. Start your gc process asap with new employer. 

old job responsibilities anni lite

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

Joke vesademo bro.

Mana kakul teddy gaadi daya. Andariki hopes penchadu. 2020 vallanu kuda downgrade chesukomannadu 

10 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Simple answer is NO

The employer that is filing your 485 should have the perm and 140. 140 approve avvakunda kooda 485 cheyyachu, kaani 485 adjudication ki 140 approval is a prerequisite. 

Good that you are trying to know, but for 2018 PD - dates will not be current in the near future. Next 5 years lo COVID laanti black swan event jarigite tappa dates 2018 ki raavu. 

9 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

Joke vesademo bro.

New employer  gc process start cheyakapothe any issues? I have old approved i140..

45 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Mana kakul teddy gaadi daya. Andariki hopes penchadu. 2020 vallanu kuda downgrade chesukomannadu 

Asalu aayana logic ento.

leni poni hopes create chestunnadu