Posani about Poonam kuar?

Subbulu

3 minutes ago, AryaD said:

If she thinks she is abused she can always lodge a case against that fellow. What pawan has to with that man.

she loves Pawan. lol. she's defending him a lot, and abusing Trivikram for his attitude and for spoiling Pawan.

looks like she's disappointed with Pawan, more than anything.

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

oh okay.

asalu what she's trying to tell oo artham kaavatam ledhu. I think she wants pawan's help to file case against Trivikram for abusing her or something.

I think she's personally hurt at how things unfolded, and her ego crushed because Pawan didn't side with her. and allowed her to be abused.

She loves pawan kaani Trivikram manipulation, scheming lo thanani side chesaru anukuntundi (anukuntunna)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

she loves Pawan. lol. she's defending him a lot, and abusing Trivikram for his attitude and for spoiling Pawan.

looks like she's disappointed with Pawan, more than anything.

LOL. Do you really think it is Kaurs voice?

3 minutes ago, AryaD said:

LOL. Do you really think it is Kaurs voice?

according to her, Pawan Kalyan is a womanizer. 6-7 girls were cheated by him. but still she loves him.

but trivikram spoke very low of her to pk. he brainwashed pawan to stay away from her or something. She wants Pawan Kalyan to acknowledge her and talk to her. I got this from watching three 5min youtube leaked audio.

what is the story according to you?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

according to her, Pawan Kalyan is a womanizer. 6-7 girls were cheated by him. but still she loves him.

but trivikram spoke very low of her to pk. he brainwashed pawan to stay away from her or something. She wants Pawan Kalyan to acknowledge her and talk to her. I got this from watching three 5min youtube leaked audio.

Ok nice script bro.

1 hour ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Poonam literally tried to suicide ee pawla n 3vikram chesina errihhook paniki

Pawla lkoduku poonam ni pelli cheskunta ani full used n made pregnant too. Maaya maatalu cheppi pregnant theeyinchadu. Tharvatha hand ichesaadu

Pawla gadiki crct mogudu paritala ravanna

G lo seesam posi gundu kottinci vadhilaadu

Jagan shld inspire frm paritala ravi hw to deal with those pychos🤦‍♂️

Mari jalaga ni shriya ki kuda nyayam cheyyamanu, jalaga ki helicopter correct antava valla nanna laga

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Exactly monna 2019 elections lo pelli chesukune vadu.. 

Ade kada..idedo scripted story laaga vundi..

Pregnant ani telisthe ekada bandaram bayata padi potundi ani common public feel avali…PK is god. He has exceptions. 

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Hw come poonam become a brand amabasaador of AP handcrafts corp🤣🤣🤣 ij 2015

Pawla begged cbn simple