Chai Sam Official

snoww

1 minute ago, Hungry_Dino said:

This song is next level chinnapudu e song ragane ohh future lo divorce aina em tension padalsina avasaram ledhu ramya krishna la dairyam ga undali anipinchedi lol

Chinnapati nundi inthena nuvvu CITI_c$y

Just now, DalchanChekka said:

Chinnapati nundi inthena nuvvu CITI_c$y

Telugu movies chusi perigithey anthega .. when we watch movies wife husband relation adhi edhi ani if u get divorced society lo bad name for girl ani appudu e movie reverse lo chupincharu so a impct ala undindhi adhi kakunda my mom and her frnds big fan of this song and movie so repeated ga matladukovatam 

eppudu antha scene ledhu le lol 

ANkLP4W.gif

6 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Vaalla intlo tista vesaro ledoh teliyadhu gaani full concerned about this some may well have been disappointed if it didn't happen...

Yes including me also 

3 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Neku vellu antha personal ga telusa.

Feminist feminist antunnav

Antha planned ga money kosame cheskunte why would she sign prenup?

May be they fell out of love now. People change over time.

The way she used to speak about him, not possible if it isn’t love.

Intha judgmental and narrow minded ayyi undi edho pedda cool pudingi laga why giving coloring?

what are you talking man, bp techukoku first 

she made many statements that lead to feminist sh1t, example in that one movie of mahesh babu, she tweeted that lead actress crawling towards a man is fuked up, the lead actress and the movie unit didnt have any problem, but this feminist sh1t has problems huh... so many like these dawg, look up her interviews and find out ya self. 

endira lavada puding guding antunaav, wt f coloring mean, i just expressed my sh1t, if you have a point talk straight no need to personal. 

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

she made many statements that lead to feminist sh1t, example in that one movie of mahesh babu, she tweeted that lead actress crawling towards a man is fuked up, the lead actress and the movie unit didnt have any problem, but this feminist sh1t has problems huh... so many like these dawg, look up her interviews and find out ya self. 

endira lavada puding guding antunaav, wt f coloring mean, i just expressed my sh1t, if you have a point talk straight no need to personal. 

I have many points to talk. But I choose to ignore.

I can't keep arguing and it wouldn't end. 

IMO you don't deserve a reply from me.

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

then why you replied earlier pos

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

GTFO MOFO

15 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Yaa 1 movie poster meedha pichi comments vesindi. Baaga chesukunnaru Twitter lo