Farmers die after being run over BJP ministers convoy in UP

Ryzen_renoir

• Ryzen_renoir changed the title to Farmers die after being run over BJP ministers convoy in UP
25 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Whats happening in India, ee LK CM ayyiundi farmers meeda dadi cheyyandi ani cheptunnafu inta open ga.

maree 2 much kadha.., andh bhakths ki goosepimples …. Jaiseko thaisa anta… veedi bathukulo cheppu…

veelu farmers kaadu thugs hired by SKM( sanyukth kojja morcha) who killed the karyakarthas

now come on arrest all skm and bring an end to this so called farmers protest drama.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

#$1

Em Manushulu raa ayya..

true those idiot thugs in the name of farmers surrounded and killed karyakartha's. god please end this fake protest and hope some of their supporters get some sense in their dcikheads

13 minutes ago, reality said:

maree 2 much kadha.., andh bhakths ki goosepimples …. Jaiseko thaisa anta… veedi bathukulo cheppu…

These words of a chief minister,, how sinister is the whole game plan. Dande maaro, agar jail gaye to neta ban jaoge.

Just now, hyperbole said:

These words of a chief minister,, how sinister is the whole game plan. Dande maaro, agar jail gaye to neta ban jaoge.

bhakth gallu cover drive isthunnattu… vadu “so-called farmers” ni kottandi analedhu.., siggulekunda farmers ne kottandi antunnadu… open ga…

The opposition needs to get its act together and corner the government over this. I have no hope from the media. They are all dead. I wish the opposition takes this up forcefully.

50 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

The opposition needs to get its act together and corner the government over this. I have no hope from the media. They are all dead. I wish the opposition takes this up forcefully.

skm goons killed karyakarthas. pushpams will make this an issue to get sympathy  for their workers

this should be th eend of so called farmers strike

• Upvote 1