Buy oil stocks

Stock_Master

On 10/3/2021 at 4:03 PM, Stock_Master said:

Cheap lo vunayi.

This is courtesy advise.

Cmp 3 to 4 if oil increases 30% atleast due to inflation then we see stocks 10 times of its price.

Time frame 1 month to 3 years any time blast will happen & 10 times is not a joke. Good luck 🤘👍.

Endi va idhi 

Naru posindou neru poyada, 

information isthunavu gani stock perlu koda jara eyyi radhe. Gariboka balayi hoga !! 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Stock_Master said:

America lo vundi Garib ani edusthunaru ante nijange ayi vuntaru, 

+ If you are already poor dont pour into the market. Good luck. 

if you are serious .Don't give counter attacks. Give the required information what people are asking and prove  yourself.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:03 PM, Stock_Master said:

Cheap lo vunayi.

This is courtesy advise.

Cmp 3 to 4 if oil increases 30% atleast due to inflation then we see stocks 10 times of its price.

Time frame 1 month to 3 years any time blast will happen & 10 times is not a joke. Good luck 🤘👍.

Sold oil in the morning for quick Gains. 

Oil Fallen from 79.5 to 77. 

Natural gas shorted at 6.35 to 5.7, I can post screen shots later, since its not direct upload here. 

Everything with time stamp you can verify yourself. Its not like 1000's of calls its just 7 scripts we trade and make sure every member of group is up to the mark to make something out of it. 

For time Being Oil will be in down trend unless today high taken out which is not likely. 

15 minutes ago, Stock_Master said:

Natural gas shorted at 6.35 to 5.7, I can post screen shots later, since its not direct upload here. 

Everything with time stamp you can verify yourself. Its not like 1000's of calls its just 7 scripts we trade and make sure every member of group is up to the mark to make something out of it. 

For time Being Oil will be in down trend unless today high taken out which is not likely. 

excellent job bro 

30 minutes ago, Stock_Master said:

monna emo 10days to 3 months lo 10 times ayitadi annav. ippudu downtrend ante, malli 3 months lo 10 times yaitada leda? ninnu nammukoni 10k pettina SLB meeda? already 2.61% down . 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

monna emo 10days to 3 months lo 10 times ayitadi annav. ippudu downtrend ante, malli 3 months lo 10 times yaitada leda? ninnu nammukoni 10k pettina SLB meeda? already 2.61% down . 

Tension math lo. Just relaaxxxxxx

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Tension math lo. Just relaaxxxxxx

ante tension kaadu gaani, paisal emaina 5 times ayina ayitayemo ani aasha.vunandi kaasta voodiste , badhapadalsi vastademo ani asking. ameyyamante ammesta..

naa laddulo 2-3% loss to pota. lekapote peddaaa Bokka padtadi.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

ante tension kaadu gaani, paisal emaina 5 times ayina ayitayemo ani aasha.vunandi kaasta voodiste , badhapadalsi vastademo ani asking. ameyyamante ammesta..

naa laddulo 2-3% loss to pota. lekapote peddaaa Bokka padtadi.

Slb idea ledhu bro naku nenu oil vatillo invest cheyanu mostly health related and some standard stocks by experts 

I am a swing trader and trend is my friend, but eventually Oil will hit 100 in max 3 years, will lift the thread after that. 

I know for lot of you financial markets are joke, you never probably seen the serious side of it, people lost their lifes, 

if you dont support the effort NM, but dont take it easy. Good luck.

13 hours ago, Stock_Master said:

Lol what a fade in natural gas and oil 🛢. 

Thats why we need to monitor our investments always rather just leaving it on deck.

Oil sell from 79 to 75 fall

Natural gas from 6.35 se 5.35 thats 10000$ each lot with 5k investment.