Midnight Mass

Ellen

Watched 3 episodes so far, very interesting, quite insightful about how monotheistic religions and people work. But we need to have an open mind to absorb the content properly. Philosophically kuda thought provoking with some slight scares. @dasari4kntr @tennisluvrredux @Picheshwar chusara idi? Probably I’ll talk more after finishing the remaining ones 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ellen said:

Watched 3 episodes so far, very interesting, quite insightful about how monotheistic religions and people work. But we need to have an open mind to absorb the content properly. Philosophically kuda thought provoking with some slight scares. @dasari4kntr @tennisluvrredux @Picheshwar chusara idi? Probably I’ll talk more after finishing the remaining ones 

Endhulo undi

Just now, Ellen said:

No will watch this week.

Last week watched Squid game 

• Like 1

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

No will watch this week.

Last week watched Squid game 

I’ll probably watch squid game after this, battle royale genre laga undi kada ? 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Netflix 

thanks...for suggesting...

will watch...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yes but I didn't watch Battle Royale

Oh it’s an inspirational movie for many of the addictive video games like PUBG and fortnite, oka revolution techindi gaming industry lo

Just now, Ellen said:

Oh it’s an inspirational movie for many of the addictive video games like PUBG and fortnite, oka revolution techindi gaming industry lo

Okay I just never bothered about it for some reason 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Okay I just never bothered about it for some reason 

Quite dystopian untadi ga so understandable 😂

25 minutes ago, Ellen said:

kinda started well. but as we go towards the final episodes , i felt the decisions made by characters were stupid and have no logic.  also some of the characters were wasted after lot of buildup.

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Not bad mini series….3rd mini series by Mike Flanagan in Netflix. I like his 1st one - haunting of the hill house…one of the best horror series…his 2nd one is too parledhu (haunting of bly manor) 

heard 4th one is coming in 2022….let’s see what topic he takes now 

• Like 1