Need help & Advice on a New Job..

srinuchaitu

HI Guys,

I have finished 4 years on my H1B visa out of the 6 years. I am currently working for company A on H1B visa for which my first PERM was filed on DEC-2020.But the PERM went into an Audit and response was submitted last month. Expecting an approval of the same by November or December 2021.

Now I have got an offer in Company B (Product based),who has promised to start my GC process within a month of joining them.

Company B also completed my first background verification check using a 3rd party company (with the name ending    ****right) post which they did H1B transfer on premium which got approved last week. Post which they have given me a joining date and asked me to complete another background verification using the same 3rd party company now. We provide details such as SSN,full name and DOB as a part of this process which I have done even in my first check.

The 3rd party company did  the first round of verification by contacting my university,my previous employers in India and my current colleagues in US for a feedback as well.

Now I have put my papers in company A after which they have started negotiating now in terms of my salary.

If in case I stay back in company A after the current negotiations for the sake of my PERM approval and new salary, do you see any issues for future employment in the US in other companies  as I would be completing 2 rounds of background verification by providing all my details initiated by company B.

Please advise immediately and LTT as well.

Thanks,

4 hours ago, srinuchaitu said:

HI Guys,

I have finished 4 years on my H1B visa out of the 6 years. I am currently working for company A on H1B visa for which my first PERM was filed on DEC-2020.But the PERM went into an Audit and response was submitted last month. Expecting an approval of the same by November or December 2021.

Now I have got an offer in Company B (Product based),who has promised to start my GC process within a month of joining them.

Company B also completed my first background verification check using a 3rd party company (with the name ending    ****right) post which they did H1B transfer on premium which got approved last week. Post which they have given me a joining date and asked me to complete another background verification using the same 3rd party company now. We provide details such as SSN,full name and DOB as a part of this process which I have done even in my first check.

The 3rd party company did  the first round of verification by contacting my university,my previous employers in India and my current colleagues in US for a feedback as well.

Now I have put my papers in company A after which they have started negotiating now in terms of my salary.

If in case I stay back in company A after the current negotiations for the sake of my PERM approval and new salary, do you see any issues for future employment in the US in other companies  as I would be completing 2 rounds of background verification by providing all my details initiated by company B.

Thanks,

Nothing to worry its ur decision to stay with ur current employer and I would suggest that since ur prem and i140 will be approved soon. I140 vachaka oka 6months wait chesi if u want to move to different client vellu.. 

background verification ayyaka offer acceot chesi h1 transfer iyyaka join kakapoyina em kadu they might ask u for the amount they have spent on you for the paperwork at max.. 

5 hours ago, srinuchaitu said:

HI Guys,

Thanks,

Don’t quit A.

getting priority date should be your priority.

get your i140 done in premium and then move. its a long and tedious process. you will have lot more flexibility after i140. negotiate well but dont overdo it. all the best. nothing will happen if you reject the offer. would have been better if you told them before h1b transfer.

15 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

get your i140 done in premium and then move. its a long and tedious process. you will have lot more flexibility after i140. negotiate well but dont overdo it. all the best. nothing will happen if you reject the offer. would have been better if you told them before h1b transfer.

thanks bro,but I am not sure what reason to give to company B for not joining them after the H1B transfer now