Pativrata siromani on Chay and Sam divorce

Pulkapresident

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Me avida em cheyallanna ninnu adige chestunda

Em cheyali anna chepalsina pani ledu. If that decision or thing effects me or our relationship she should..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Em cheyali anna chepalsina pani ledu. If that decision or thing effects me or our relationship she should..

Ayite Sam em chesindantaav

Ayite Sam em chesindantaav

Nenu sam em chesindi dani gurinchi chepaledu husband evadu cheppadaniki ani nuvvu anna comment reply adi..

neeku ardam kakapothe vadileyi nannu tag cheyaku inka. Bye

55 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Ofcourse, it's not in husband's place to tell his wife what to do and what not to do. 

What is married life really? What expectations should one have? 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What is married life really? What expectations should one have? 

The expectation that separation will always be on the cards. Marriage is otherwise an oppressive institution both for the guy and the girl 

Unless they need each other, it's very hard for the marriage to survive or stay as an equal and fair relationship

I don't know, too hard to comprehend. 

What is the point of making it legal when the expectations are fluid and arbitrary? 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

What is the point of making it legal when the expectations are fluid and arbitrary? 

To access legal and financial institutions as a couple. Marriage is otherwise a purely made up thing. 

People who live in polycules are not allowed to claim tax breaks open joint investment plans as a family etc. Other than in Canada may be.

20 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

People ruin it by making it a big deal. The best of the weddings shouldn't last for more than 10 minutes. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

People ruin it by making it a big deal. The best of the weddings shouldn't last for more than 10 minutes. 

Weddings ok ra, but marriage is a legal contract. How can one sign on it without clearly spelling out the obligations and rights?