3 tonn heroin caught in Gujarat, no media coverage

kakatiya

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

To the Nation you belong...5gavml.gif

Last I checked, I made a comment on the nationals I do not belong.. andukaney passport kooda surrender chesesi verey country di teesukunna.. 😜 

40 minutes ago, rightwar said:

country lo illegal drugs push cheyyataniki worldwide many ppl are trying becoz of population market is huge. pak army doing it via punjab. the fact that this is caught means good job done by the border protection/port authirities. this  has nothing to do with politics. prathi issue ki politics tho link chesi kojja gadilaga crying chese batch okati undhi. i think you are refering to that

politicians ki support chesey prati kojja batch gurinchiley nenu maatladedi

45 minutes ago, rightwar said:

country lo illegal drugs push cheyyataniki worldwide many ppl are trying becoz of population market is huge. pak army doing it via punjab. the fact that this is caught means good job done by the border protection/port authirities. this  has nothing to do with politics. prathi issue ki politics tho link chesi kojja gadilaga crying chese batch okati undhi. i think you are refering to that

Ayundochu bro monnane chadiva afgan lo cocaine supply full anta.