Did anybody amended i140 petition

zaq12wsx

I have transferred h1b to new employer and he applied labor and 140 .but i140 Pd is approved with new current date and it’s not ported to old pd. So now my attorney is saying they sent an email to USCIS to amend that i140. Not sure does it work by email. If USCIS says we need amendment then we have to amend To port to old date. 

36 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

I have transferred h1b to new employer and he applied labor and 140 .but i140 Pd is approved with new current date and it’s not ported to old pd. So now my attorney is saying they sent an email to USCIS to amend that i140. Not sure does it work by email. If USCIS says we need amendment then we have to amend To port to old date. 

It will bro heard few cases amrd or they raise SR to correct it nit sure but these things happened and can be corrected just nuisance and time waste 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It will bro heard few cases amrd or they raise SR to correct it nit sure but these things happened and can be corrected just nuisance and time waste 

Bro eb2 amend to eb3 is like porting? You cannot use eb2 again and if you need to use eb2 you have to start over again?

7 minutes ago, Epic said:

Bro eb2 amend to eb3 is like porting? You cannot use eb2 again and if you need to use eb2 you have to start over again?

There are few things anukunta when yiu apply if yiu put as new yiu will ahve both eb2 and eb3 mist of downgrades took this path during last October 

There is one more option amend anta ala chesthe only eb3 will be active

All cases i knwo have did new so both will be active

• Upvote 1