Varsha- where is that lucky afdb’ian

Raazu

2 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

She looks like samantha @Raven_Rayes

No idea. I don't care about Samantha. 

I care about the hate against her. It's feeding more and more disgusting men to be emboldened to make similar comments against other women 

The discourse is just rock bottom crap. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

No idea. I don't care about Samantha. 

I care about the hate against her. It's feeding more and more disgusting men to make similar comments

Hate em undi le eppudu inko 1 month aithey everyone will forget and im sure samantha is least bothered about all this..and chay ni anna vallu kuda unnaruga people started questioniong if he is good for anything and all.. but obviously ammayi kabbatti inko 2 words ekuva antaru and she came from a middle class family before her success and chay is rich so easy ga ammayi ni ekuva matalu antaru.. that’s how our society works we cannot change people

14 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Hate em undi le eppudu inko 1 month aithey everyone will forget and im sure samantha is least bothered about all this..and chay ni anna vallu kuda unnaruga people started questioniong if he is good for anything and all.. but obviously ammayi kabbatti inko 2 words ekuva antaru and she came from a middle class family before her success and chay is rich so easy ga ammayi ni ekuva matalu antaru.. that’s how our society works we cannot change people

Its not about Samantha.

I cannot change people, but I spit venom on them online. makes me feel better.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its not about Samantha.

I cannot change people, but I spit venom on them online. makes me feel better.

Andhulo nenu unna leClosedDesertedChevrotain-max-1mb.gif