Nagappa Samantha dabbulu laakkunnadu

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Peter123 said:

doesnt matter man, show concrete proof of the video, madhavi latha edo top celberity mari... even if top celebreity she should show the proof instead of blaberring around in youtoob, 

i am the one ante, baane gurthupettukunaav nannu, naku antha publiciety istam undadu bro, anyways to your point, sam ofcourse was in a relationship with sidarth, orrkane adu weet pettadu kada man, if thats false sam would have reacted by now, its too personal and she ddnt react ante enti ardham, also internet lo ne chana pics unnayi both together were almsot about to get married, etc etc.. 

grammer mistakes unte shaminchu raven anna, 

madhavi latha is more authentic than you or I. I believe her.

but she may have misunderstood. Its likely that Nag family office is handling Samantha's investments professionally, and has an arrangement where Samantha is allowed to only withdraw an agreed amount of allowance per week/month. Its happens all the time. this nuance may have been lost in translation, since Madhavi Latha doesn't seem that bright. Although she's beautiful

but we can draw from this that Samantha doesn't have full control of her finances, and is not free to donate to her trust like she used to do before marriage (requires citation. I'm going by beautiful madhavi latha's claim on this, because beautiful women can never be wrong).

Its more likely that this is one of the cause for separation, than silly things like an affair someone had many many years ago. no one cares about sh1t like that in today's world.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

madhavi latha is more authentic than you or I. I believe her.

but she may have misunderstood. Its likely that Nag family office is handling Samantha's investments professionally, and has an arrangement where Samantha is allowed to only withdraw an agreed amount of allowance per week/month. Its happens all the time. this nuance may have been lost in translation, since Madhavi Latha doesn't seem that bright. Although she's beautiful

but we can draw from this that Samantha doesn't have full control of her finances, and is not free to donate to her trust like she used to do before marriage (requires citation. I'm going by beautiful madhavi latha's claim on this, because beautiful women can never be wrong).

Its more likely that this is one of the cause for separation, than silly things like an affair someone had many many years ago. no one cares about sh1t like that in today's world.

beatiful wome can never go wrong aa... :#< inka i dont need answer anukunta. 

samantha dont have control aaa,... look at her graph brother how she made her career all up till now, its a joke if you say she is dumb and cant hanfdle her finances... 

youre right about affairs, past bokka evadu patinhukodu, did you watch family man 2 series, andulo first thing her acting is sh1t, she did some bold scenes, which no huby would accept after marriage, i am suspecting that she gave more importance to her professional life than personal life, which started the issue, asalu anta popular actor ani enduku prove chesukovadam by doing such bold scenes, snake chai and akkineny family  has a point, inko 2-3 years deeniki oka fil or series kooda radu, what would she do then ? for sure she has good savings may be she can get some alimony, but if shes fine with that single party life with enough bank balance, then she can lead her life that way, its hard for a wome to stay single for life especiall indian women, everyone ned a soulmate at one point man, just money is not everything. 

Intha chinna point intha smart sam ela miss iyindho may be she got brain washed with those femisnit batch, but she should think about her life...  this is just my opinion anna 

☹️

Just now, Peter123 said:

she is dumb and cant hanfdle her finances

rich people handle their finances via trusts, duh! what you think? they have 401k and watch the stock market every day/week like losers? Its possible Nag family controls the family office that houses her trust and she has less than optimal freedom within it, since other people's money is involved there too..

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

did you watch family man 2 series,

I did not. and I never will. I don't have the patience to watch TV series. Madhavi Latha saying that the family forced her to give more importance to professional than personal life. why you think she is wrong?

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Intha chinna point intha smart sam ela miss iyindho may be she got brain washed with those femisnit batch, but she should think about her life... 

she's sweet and trusting emo. she got taken for a ride by Nagappa family who are pisinaaris of the highest kind.

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

E madhavi latha .. us lo edo mesthri gadini thagulukundhi appatlo .. emaindi

breakup ayyindi emo. nuvvu youtube video eyyochhu daani meedha? choosi pedatham.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rich people handle their finances via trusts, duh! what you think? they have 401k and watch the stock market every day/week like losers? Its possible Nag family controls the family office that houses her trust and she has less than optimal freedom within it, since other people's money is involved there too..

I did not. and I never will. I don't have the patience to watch TV series. Madhavi Latha saying that the family forced her to give more importance to professional than personal life. why you think she is wrong?

she's sweet and trusting emo. she got taken for a ride by Nagappa family who are pisinaaris of the highest kind.

controlling finances - you said yours, i said mine, we dont know anything beyond that what could be true or false, 

you should watch certain things to comment or provide your opinion, i watched it and provided my opinion, simply barking aint good, and thats immature and stoopid right, a married women should do certain things, period, she crossed ceertiang things for sure without a doubt, you dont watch the show its upto you, but just comment out blindly man,.. 

she's sweet and trusting aaa, huh,.. again i can say for sure she smart af, the way she lead her life she aint dumb, until now, if she breaks up with this relation i'd believe she took the dumbest decision so far, i dont trust nag, but chai is a cool dude, dont ask me proofs for this now, we have some friends in tfi they mentioned it long long time ago.. 

nag is without doubt an asole, for real... everyone is well aware of it

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

emi ra nagappa emi ra nee valla labham

eemi-ra-balaraju-o.gif

If Nagappa is that commercial then he would have made Amala work too kada

Aa amala aithe interview lone cheppindhi when Nagappa proposed first thing she said was she wants to quit work.

He laughed and said ok and she felt so relieved endukante she was working too hard all her life.

She had to earn her pocket money since an early age and didn't had a good childhood.