Dharani site meeda question

jefferson1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

One of the main mistakes of cbn too

Not really Samara. If anyone has ever made a sincere attempt to overhaul revenue department then it was CBN. Although sagam pani ae chesindu kani NTR chesina penta ni antho intho control chesindi CBN ae…

“Computer aided Registration Department” ani…sub-registrat office ki poi edana document teesukunte, a paper background lo ‘CARD’ ani vuntadi…ie program conception and implement ayindi CBN time lo…

Ilantivi aina chepukondi vayya, Maa Chandranna izzat Koncham aina kapadandi

31 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

DM for help. I know how to navigate through the NRI portal. I used it in the past. 

Grievance Status check kosam Dharani lo ticket number enter chesthe.,,, please enter valid ticket number ani vastadhi.,, is that normal ? (even months after raising the request)

Please suggest how to navigate in that situation?

2 hours ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

DM for help. I know how to navigate through the NRI portal. I used it in the past. 

ikkada post cheyi bro procedure,,,, others willbenefit too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

ikkada post cheyi bro procedure,,,, others willbenefit too

Procedure is simple, create an account in NRI portal using US phone number and an email address. You will get OTP to your email address instead of US number. Once logged in, depending on what your request is, enter the relevant information along with proofs like passport and Passbook or land registration information and submit. I submitted a ticket 6 months ago and got it resolved from the collector in 1 month. I didn’t follow up with anyone or paid anything to MRO. Let me know if there’s a specific issue and I’ll try to help.

17 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Procedure is simple, create an account in NRI portal using US phone number and an email address. You will get OTP to your email address instead of US number. Once logged in, depending on what your request is, enter the relevant information along with proofs like passport and Passbook or land registration information and submit. I submitted a ticket 6 months ago and got it resolved from the collector in 1 month. I didn’t follow up with anyone or paid anything to MRO. Let me know if there’s a specific issue and I’ll try to help.

Which district bro?

48 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Fake story

@3$%

• Haha 1

What a timing… ninna DB lo disco… ivala Assembly lo disco

THESE ARE FACTS…. Credit must be given to Raghunandan Rao BJP for stating these point blank.

TRS lamdikes - KCR, KTR, and that agri minister Niranjan Reddy must take action immediately if they have any shame…,,