How to react when caught telling a lie?

jiggubhai

Oka abaddham chepthu addanga dorikipoya.. I was feeling embarassed and couldn't speak while the other person was yelling at me for lying. How to react gracefully in such situation?

2 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Oka abaddham chepthu dorikipoya.. I was feeling embarassed and couldn't speak while the other person was yelling at me for lying. How to react gracefully in such situation?

Accept your fault and apologize. 

3 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Oka abaddham chepthu dorikipoya.. I was feeling embarassed and couldn't speak while the other person was yelling at me for lying. How to react gracefully in such situation?

What's the relationship between you both. Ela react avvali anedhi danni batti untadhi.

4 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Accept the mistake and assure that it will not happen again.. apologize for what happened 

ee expression pettu bhayya...Brahmi Shy Siggu GIF - Brahmi Shy Shy Siggu GIFs

just kidding...there is nothing greater than apologizing if it is your mistake and better to explain the reason why...

Ayina dorikipoyi yell chesedaaka ochinaaka inkem grace See the source image

Just now, psycopk said:

Accept the mistake and assure that it will not happen again.. apologize for what happened 

Adhi cheppadam istam leke ikada esadu post jiggi. Emana answers vasthayemo ani. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Swatkat said:

Adhi cheppadam istam leke ikada esadu post jiggi. Emana answers vasthayemo ani. 

Inka bigboss lo la nanu adari mundu harrase chetunadu ani reverse lo tagulu kovatame

• Haha 1

ఇక్కడే కాదు ఎక్కడయినా టాలెంట్ ఉన్నవారిని తోకేయడం కామన్...... మణికంఠ నీ అంతే .....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Nv survive avvadam kastame ee lokam lo ..,

Just now, psycopk said:

Inka bigboss lo la nanu adari mundu harrase chetunadu ani reverse lo tagulu kovatame

Kodali nani poster pettukunaduga imka

manam cheppi waste. Idhardhi same uuuru.

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Watch bigboss .. nee lanti valla kosame special ga design chesaru

inkka kurrathanam poledhu

endhuku alanti shows choosthunav thaatha?