Equifax company work culture

terminator_desi

9 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Equifax Atlanta lo oka job offer undi. Company culture ela untundi?Precovid offer unde ippudu malli adugutunaru rammani.

Desi witch culture nen almost job accept chesi join avudamani backed off when I was working in wells Fargo charlotte. UST global is their implementation partner but friends salaha meraku vadulkunna. I like Charlotte better 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Equifax Atlanta lo oka FT job offer undi. Company culture ela untundi?Precovid offer unde ippudu malli adugutunaru rammani.

I know people at Equifax.. FT bagane untadi.. they give good bonus too..

UST teams bagovu.. again, it depends on the manager/and his manager everywhere irrespective of the company..

what is your skill set?

8 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I know people at Equifax.. FT bagane untadi.. they give good bonus too..

UST teams bagovu.. again, it depends on the manager/and his manager everywhere irrespective of the company..

what is your skill set?

14 years experience in Devops and Quality Engineering bro. They are offering either manager or architect position.Work load ela untadi?

12 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

14 years experience in Devops and Quality Engineering bro. They are offering either manager or architect position.Work load ela untadi?

Devops and QE are different areas right.. 

work load is good… again, it all depends on the group and team… 

take a manager role instead of an architect.. growth baguntundi.. 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Devops and QE are different areas right.. 

work load is good… again, it all depends on the group and team… 

take a manager role instead of an architect.. growth baguntundi.. 

Mostly have quality engineering experience and recently entered devops bro.I heard they have inflated titles like Director when it is manager role etc.Is it true?Also I am asking for 100% remote job

5 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Mostly have quality engineering experience and recently entered devops bro.I heard they have inflated titles like Director when it is manager role etc.Is it true?Also I am asking for 100% remote job

Yeah.. Director is like a manager.. Senior Director is a senior manager… then VP, SVP.. 

Remote, I am not sure.. they usually ask you to come to office, especially if you are a manager… they prefer in person interactions and meetings than online… due to Covid, now it is fine though 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Equifax Atlanta lo oka FT job offer undi. Company culture ela untundi?Precovid offer unde ippudu malli adugutunaru rammani.

Equifax ki full time aa or TCS/Witch companies ki FT aa?

aa alpharetta buildings kind of poultry forms. motham mana DEsi snatha and ee corner nundi aa corner ki ballalu untayi, no partitions. no privacy. inka culture antava, sunday santhala untundi. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yeah.. Director is like a manager.. Senior Director is a senior manager… then VP, SVP.. 

Remote, I am not sure.. they usually ask you to come to office, especially if you are a manager… they prefer in person interactions and meetings than online… due to Covid, now it is fine though 

Btw, I don’t know about Atlanta… I know only about St. Louis… it is 50-50 desi and whites 

17 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

Equifax ki full time aa or TCS/Witch companies ki FT aa?

aa alpharetta buildings kind of poultry forms. motham mana DEsi snatha and ee corner nundi aa corner ki ballalu untayi, no partitions. no privacy. inka culture antava, sunday santhala untundi. 

Equifax ki direct FT bro