Samantha's PR team is very effective

Pulkapresident

19 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I think Chai is a typical Andhra boy, and Sam is more progressive. I think Chai not reacting to Sam the way she would have wanted him to react is what ruined their relationship. They are not learning from each other, that's the problem. Evaro okaru taggakapothe relationship nadavadu. 

Nuvvu endulo thagginav aunty?

4 minutes ago, YOU said:

Nuvvu endulo thagginav aunty?

I don't spend my husband's money. I don't spend on clothes, accessories, jewelry, makeup etc. The last time I spent money on something that's not food is probably 2016. 

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I don't spend my husband's money. I don't spend on clothes, accessories, jewelry, makeup etc. The last time I spent money on something that's not food is probably 2016. 

@YOU worst aunty.. em chesukuntav paisalanni

Just now, YOU said:

@YOU worst aunty.. em chesukuntav paisalanni

That's for my husband to decide. He makes the easy choices like buying a house or a car, I make the hard choices like what to order for dinner or where to go on the weekend. That's our compromise uncle. 

14 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

my dream girl.

• Haha 1