Samantha's PR team is very effective

Pulkapresident

Love Story shooting start ayinappudu Shekar Kammula no, inkevaro posted that Chai and Sai Pallavi are the best onscreen pair. Daniki social media lo active unde mana Samantha, really? are you sure ano edo tweet pettindi. Dani gurunchi chala news kuda ochindi that Chai called Sam and made her delete it ani... Ippudu chuste there is no news about this incident at all. Am I imagining it or did Sam's PR team cover it up so well? 

12 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Love Story shooting start ayinappudu Shekar Kammula no, inkevaro posted that Chai and Sai Pallavi are the best onscreen pair. Daniki social media lo active unde mana Samantha, really? are you sure ano edo tweet pettindi. Dani gurunchi chala news kuda ochindi that Chai called Sam and made her delete it ani... Ippudu chuste there is no news about this incident at all. Am I imagining it or did Sam's PR team cover it up so well? 

You are imagining 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Oh vinaledu may be she thought it will be cute to act possessive in public emo 

Yeah, I actually think it's Chai's fault for making her delete this. Chai should learn from Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, they joke around on social media all the time. It's cute. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Yeah, I actually think it's Chai's fault for making her delete this. Chai should learn from Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, they joke around on social media all the time. It's cute. 

Weird, why would they delete it, obviously she wouldn't have meant it

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Weird, why would they delete it, obviously she wouldn't have meant it

Yeah, she deleted her so called possessive posts. If Chai would have posted something like somebody is jealous in response to it instead of making her delete it, their relationship would have succeeded. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

you are worse than Telugodura in doing pivots.

are you stanning Sam or not? be clear.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Yeah, she deleted her so called possessive posts. If Chai would have posted something like somebody is jealous in response to it instead of making her delete it, their relationship would have succeeded. 

Exactly or a cute smiley face or kissy face, I mean it's so cute to think she would act cute in SM,  I want to marry Sam 😦

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are worse than Telugodura in doing pivots.

are you stanning Sam or not? be clear.

I think Chai is a typical Andhra boy, and Sam is more progressive. I think Chai not reacting to Sam the way she would have wanted him to react is what ruined their relationship. They are not learning from each other, that's the problem. Evaro okaru taggakapothe relationship nadavadu. 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Exactly or a cute smiley face or kissy face, I mean it's so cute to think she would act cute in SM,  I want to marry Sam 😦

I like Chai more than Sam, but I wouldn't be happy if I married Chai.