Chaitanya kaavalane samantha tho break up ayyadu

paaparao

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

If you can't have road side pani poori without getting disturbed by random people, you're poor.

That's why I dropped my idea to run as mayor for Vancouver.

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

If you can't have road side pani poori without getting disturbed by random people, you're poor.

I was served chicken inside panipoori once. My pecuniary troubles were such.

Samantha’s close aide, friend, and her Digital Manager, Seshanka Binesh speaks her heart out on Samantha-Chaitanya’s divorce and ridicules the rumors that are being spread, mostly on Samantha, making her the scapegoat just because she is the easier target.

“I remember as if it was yesterday, it was just about around 5 months back that Samantha and I had a conversation on planning her Digital Strategy in advance as she would be on a long break starting August. My team along with her had aggressively planned on several campaign ideas, building content behind the scenes of ‘Shakuntalam’ as that was her last project before calling it off. She was so excited about this 2 years long break from her career as she and Chay were going to have a baby, she was mentioning with all smiles.

With this as a small background, it only shocks me how fast these false and disrespectful rumours of Sam not being ready for a baby, or of her wanting to opt for surrogacy etc. are all over the media.

Just now, vishwavihar said:

emo le ra babu...

inka nayam pillalu kaaledu...

kids unte issue complicate for both parties...

thank god 

Since Chai has the experience of being separated, he probably chose to cut it off before having kids. 

21 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Since Chai has the experience of being separated, he probably chose to cut it off before having kids. 

Naw I don’t think he is that concerned.

Samantha has good friends. Opposite party strength ki kuda bhayapadakunda backing up ante true friendship ae.

Sam is thopu Dammunte aapu 

• Upvote 2

Parents chesina tappulu kids ni ventaduthai. Sorry poor chai had to go through all this. Total his childhood was spoiled it seems because of parents separation. Nag gadu chesina paniki repu Akhil gadiki kuda karma will affect

9 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Samantha has good friends. Opposite party strength ki kuda bhayapadakunda backing up ante true friendship ae.

Sam is thopu Dammunte aapu 

really surprised chinmayi spoke up for her, since her husband owes a lot to Nag.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

really surprised chinmayi spoke up for her, since her husband owes a lot to Nag.

Yea even I guessed most of her friends might abandon her fearing their career risk.

I like people who stand for what they believe (even if I don't understand or agree with their beliefs)