uttej gadi OA demgaleka pothunam

kasi

Uttej lost his wife......i know he is low

one thing i didnt get......his wife is treated in Balio hospital

but all he praised was siru for being his side.....i didnt get it 

and in todays meeting, he was trying to cry and make a scene......everyone was genuine in the meeting except this Utej dude

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

and in todays meeting, he was trying to cry and make a scene......everyone was genuine in the meeting except this Utej dude

we don't know how much help he got from balio and/or meg..... all we can do is just speculate and come to a conclusion based on our biased view .

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

we don't know how much help he got from balio and/or meg..... all we can do is just speculate and come to a conclusion based on our biased view .

i am not biased.....btw im not from .C 

but all know is Utej is not self sufficient......and she wife was not health for long time

Basavatarakam Cancer hospital has very good repo unlike Chiru Blood bank

but i agree these are my assumptions and view.......

• Haha 1

They are all mentioning that ..tokkestharu mamalani..asale maaku offers anthantha mathram..ippudu association chusthe maa pina revenge ki ready ga vunnaru...

This all started after demise of dasari ...

Industry is divided ..it is getting more divided...

11 minutes ago, kasi said:

but all know is Utej is not self sufficient......and she wife was not health for long time

Agreed Basavatarakam  cancer hospital nunchi baaga help chesaadu balayya babu to uttej...but uttej considers chiru as annayya ..so family laaga feel avuthaadu kaabatti...

enthanna family ey first anukuntaam kadha ala ayi vundocchu baa.. ledha chiru kooda baaga help chesundocchu..we dont know ..so athanu antundhi athani dhaaka vadhileyatam better ..becoz athanike thelusu adhi

25 minutes ago, kasi said:

Come to reality. Bali ni Chiru mundu TFI meeting lo pogidadu anuko motham mega camp dooram pedatharu. anduke he is following that be roman in rome ani. 🙏

15 minutes ago, kasi said:

can not generalize that .. ma mamayya ki cancer treatment ki treat chesey doctor was very very rude .. eventhough his company is paying lakhs of money towards the treatment (as far as I know, so far about 70-80L was spent for chemotherapy) .. it is not free 

2 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Come to reality. Bali ni Chiru mundu TFI meeting lo pogidadu anuko motham mega camp dooram pedatharu. anduke he is following that be roman in rome ani. 🙏

agreed 

i am starting to like bali regarding this........he doesnt care about getting buttered, he helps despite of camps.....i might be wrong 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

can not generalize that .. ma mamayya ki cancer treatment ki treat chesey doctor was very very rude .. eventhough his company is paying lakhs of money towards the treatment (as far as I know, so far about 70-80L was spent for chemotherapy) .. it is not free 

i know its not free......but has better repo than any other hospitals of that scale, and that too run by Balio(a  crazy dude)

yes there might be few issues.....but better than most the hospitals of that scale 

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Agreed Basavatarakam  cancer hospital nunchi baaga help chesaadu balayya babu to uttej...but uttej considers chiru as annayya ..so family laaga feel avuthaadu kaabatti...

enthanna family ey first anukuntaam kadha ala ayi vundocchu baa.. ledha chiru kooda baaga help chesundocchu..we dont know ..so athanu antundhi athani dhaaka vadhileyatam better ..becoz athanike thelusu adhi

Sauce pls 

Just now, kasi said:

i know its not free......but has better repo than any other hospitals of that scale, and that too run by Balio(a  crazy dude)

yes there might be few issues.....but better than most the hospitals of that scale 

reputation evadiki kavali uncle .. i have a case in hand .. and we are struggling .. 

cancer tho  battle anedi chaala kashtam .. on top of it .. treat chesey doctors sarigga lekapothe .. inka reputation ki value em untundi ?