Why Bala and Muogan Bob slap and spit?

DarkKnight19

There are incidents reported where Bala and Muogan Bob slap people and sometimes spit on them.

But not one incident reported on Siroo, Nag and Venki.

Why are these 3 decent gentlemen and why are those two item rajas of TFI?

3 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

There are incidents reported where Bala and Muogan Bob slap people and sometimes spit on them.

slap seyakunte decent gentlemen ayipothara? behind the scenes gajji sirio and nagio chakralu tipputaru.. i actually prefer balio and mogan bob approach because direct ga mokham mida 10gutar

not saying i support balio and mogan bob though.. iddaru erri fooks at the end of the day

4 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

slap seyakunte decent gentlemen ayipothara? behind the scenes gajji sirio and nagio chakralu tipputaru.. i actually prefer balio and mogan bob approach because direct ga mokham mida 10gutar

not saying i support balio and mogan bob though.. iddaru erri fooks at the end of the day

Balio erri puvvu but Mogan bob gadu kantri gadu

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Adey talent bhayya.... Noru cheyya jarakoodadhu ... chala jagratta ga vadali ani antaru.

Avi control Leni ee item galaki paans ah?

Bala should learn from Jr. Enta paddathi ga behave chestaadu Jr public tho.

Ee snow gaadiki evadu cheppaledu. Other panels are praising Manoj for keeping the situation cool. Atleast koduku deggara ela vundalo nerchukovalsina paristhithi ee snow bob gaadidhi.

51 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Gpjkltelugu-chiranjeevi.gif

20 hours ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Why are these 3 decent gentlemen

Nag was involved in a road rage incident near Nagarjuna Circle on Road No1.... over action chestuntey.. teesukelli Panjagutta PS lo 1/2 hr koochobettaaru... :giggle: