south india transfers 2 lak crores every year to north india

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Why did you compare ? Topic endi, Nuv compare chestundi emiti ?

sri lanka was once literally south india. Bengalis are lesser than south india in indian army but bangaldesh has very good armed forces. So i compared. comparision lekunda nuvve edhi kusthe adhi accept cheyyala?

The reality is every society can run a army and defend itseld. In fact thats the easiest thing to do. Give a gun to a young guy and training he will happilly do solidering for a salary and lifelong pension.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

sri lanka was once literally south india. Bengalis are lesser than south india in indian army but bangaldesh has very good armed forces. So i compared. comparision lekunda nuvve edhi kusthe adhi accept cheyyala?

Oh..!

How about Roman Empire ?

Mongol ?

Just now, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Oh..!

How about Roman Empire ?

Mongol ?

Roman empire was also south india like sri lanka was till early 20th centruy? do mongols have a state like bengalis in india ?  you try too hard ra halwa. For once focus on improving your understanding. Antha thopemi kaadhu nuvvu.

7 hours ago, ticket said:

Ade antunnadu. But coverup chestadu.. Prefer cheyyaru south indians military etc..

They don't prefer due to extreme politics of regionalism inside the Armed forces of India, vinataniki vinasompuga undakapovachu but this is the absolute truth. 

Promotions, postings annintilo chaala favoritism untundi my own family had a Brigadier General in the Indian Army. Chinnappudu NDA lo kooda select ayya nenu Indian Army cheradamani, he himself didn't encourage me to join the Army. Okay one person opinion ani odileyochu but I have seen ex military people who worked with my dad at his bank, most of them don't work and throw their weight around. Pani raadu kaani G balpu maatram full ga untundi, that's the general observation about these people. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Okay, mallokasari saduvu.

South Indians don't usually prefer to be part of armed forces..comparitively less.

Warrioirs gurinchi evadu adigindu ehe...

Oldest regiment in the Indian Army is Madras regiment raja

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

wrong analysis. wrong conclusions. South indians have been greate warrioirs and defended far better than north indians - read vijayanagar empire.

Right now indian army is not friendly to south indians with its hindi and everything.  India had many south indian generals from cariappa to krishnamoorthy.

Indian army lo muslims kooda peddhaga ledhu so ne thala thikka conclusions muslims are not interested in armed forces ?

mee dhaaggara chaala information vundhi uncle.

mari antha goppa warriors aithe Muslims 800 years and British Christians 250 years yendhuku antha laa thokki thokki naara theesaaru??

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

They don't prefer due to extreme politics of regionalism inside the Armed forces of India, vinataniki vinasompuga undakapovachu but this is the absolute truth. 

Promotions, postings annintilo chaala favoritism untundi my own family had a Brigadier General in the Indian Army. Chinnappudu NDA lo kooda select ayya nenu Indian Army cheradamani, he himself didn't encourage me to join the Army. Okay one person opinion ani odileyochu but I have seen ex military people who worked with my dad at his bank, most of them don't work and throw their weight around. Pani raadu kaani G balpu maatram full ga untundi, that's the general observation about these people. 

I met two young soldiers (not officers) in chennai. One telugu one tamil. both said the samething - they are mocked for their language. But they are still very committed soldiers.

Just now, ysshakeela said:

mari antha goppa warriors aithe Muslims 800 years and British Christians 250 years yendhuku antha laa thokki thokki naara theesaaru??

compared  to north indians who lost almost immediately to muslim invaders. Only three groups fought back in india - sikhs/marathas and South indians.

3 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Thokki naara teesunte ippatiki Hindus majority inka ela undevallu. 

That's not completely the truth, yes they both exploited but they were able to do that because that exploitation anedi kottem kaadu even some of the Hindu kings prior to the Muslims arrival did that. 

Also yes there were fanatic muslim kings but except a few most of them wanted political control not convert entire Hindustan to Islam. Same with British, Christians adantha oka covering they mainly wanted to control the trade routes via the sea and British had the most powerful navy of the day so were able to do that. Manalo maname kottuku chasthe ade mauka ani exploit chesukunnaru

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I met two young soldiers (not officers) in chennai. One telugu one tamil. both said the samething - they are mocked for their language. But they are still very committed soldiers.

Yeah it's there, I am not saying they are openly ridiculed or anything but the higher you go up in rank the fewer the positions get. 

So if there's a major post open and 15 people apply out of which there are 7-8 punjabis and 5 Southern Indians, guess who they are going to prefer. 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Oldest regiment in the Indian Army is Madras regiment raja

Madras regiment, the one raised by British Raj ? Yeah oldest..

but in general, I’m talking about South Indians preference to join armed forces today. 

3 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Madras regiment, the one raised by British Raj ? Yeah oldest..

but in general, I’m talking about South Indians preference to join armed forces today. 

Two things bro. 

Most Southern Indians have access to better educational establishments and there's a greater emphasis on going to college in the South so obviously their own possible backup isn't joining the Army or Navy and retiring with a pension. 

Compared to that, most of the NCOs and Subedars in the Armed forces are usually rural Northern Indian folks, who usually don't have that level of access to higher education and culturally most of their families were in the Armed forces and retired with a pension. So that's a huge motivation. 

I have met a lot of these people temporarily stay in Hyd and attend coaching institutions that prepare for defense exams etc. Mostly rural folk untaru from Punjab and other Northern Indian states. 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Two things bro. 

Most Southern Indians have access to better educational establishments and there's a greater emphasis on going to college in the South so obviously their own possible backup isn't joining the Army or Navy and retiring with a pension. 

Compared to that, most of the NCOs and Subedars in the Armed forces are usually rural Northern Indian folks, who usually don't have that level of access to higher education and culturally most of their families were in the Armed forces and retired with a pension. So that's a huge motivation. 

I have met a lot of these people temporarily stay in Hyd and attend coaching institutions that prepare for defense exams etc. Mostly rural folk untaru from Punjab and other Northern Indian states. 

That’s quite true. Mostly in North Indian rural population, they prefer to join armed forces for employment and it is more like a source of livelihood. They don’t need to have any super duper educational qualifications to join as jawan. 

But things are different in South. Access to education, opportunities and resources gave rise to multiple options career wise and armed forces are not first preference for youth anymore like it is the North. 

In South India, there is more competition to police constable than jawan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

That’s quite true. Mostly in North Indian rural population, they prefer to join armed forces for employment and it is more like a source of livelihood. They don’t need to have any super duper educational qualifications to join as jawan. 

But things are different in South. Access to education, opportunities and resources gave rise to multiple options career wise and armed forces are not first preference for youth anymore like it is the North. 

In South India, there is more competition to police constable than jawan.

One thing is true though. 

Most of the jawaans and Non commissioned officers like Lance Naiks, Subedars etc get treated like shiit by the officers in the Armed forces. Intlo panulaku kooda edo naukar galla la chaakiri cheyinchukuntaru. Hopefully that improves in the coming years.