Second udyogam

toranam

• toranam changed the title to Second udyogam

ee kastaluuu chala bayankaram ga untayani ani telisi bayapadiii single udyogammmm saaal ani settle ayipoyinam anna. Thelisina vallu India lo theesukuntunnaru without taxxxx. Mesthri ni battiiii

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

ee kastaluuu chala bayankaram ga untayani ani telisi bayapadiii single udyogammmm saaal ani settle ayipoyinam anna. Thelisina vallu India lo theesukuntunnaru without taxxxx. Mesthri ni battiiii

Bhadram becareful bedaru, rendo jobe oddu guru

perdiem maate oddu guru, solo jaaabe so betteru

• Upvote 2

2 jobs is like day trading man..temp profits but long term you cant sustain in market as you just have some "GENERAL" knowledge and not expertise..and obv 2 jobs means you cant work on cutting edge work..example bongulo devops or QA..2 jobs cheste endi 3 cheste enti..when do you have time to explore IOT or AI or block chain etc..one day some junior will kick you out and you have to start searching some manager or scrum master or product roles etc

proper 1 job is like investing...takes time..but with little effort you became a fkng champion of your skill and grow from there..of course you have go move up the ladder, keep changing roles etc..

I am astonished at few of my peers and other friends earning 500 plus. They have mastered their skill so well that its cake walk for their day to day work. They can crack interviews without any prep

58 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

2 jobs is like day trading man..temp profits but long term you cant sustain in market as you just have some "GENERAL" knowledge and not expertise..and obv 2 jobs means you cant work on cutting edge work..example bongulo devops or QA..2 jobs cheste endi 3 cheste enti..when do you have time to explore IOT or AI or block chain etc..one day some junior will kick you out and you have to start searching some manager or scrum master or product roles etc

proper 1 job is like investing...takes time..but with little effort you became a fkng champion of your skill and grow from there..of course you have go move up the ladder, keep changing roles etc..

I am astonished at few of my peers and other friends earning 500 plus. They have mastered their skill so well that its cake walk for their day to day work. They can crack interviews without any prep

*=: