India ki kaavaali accelerationism...

Raven_Rayes

but Indians in power are so conservative, and stupid and insecure, its very hard to make it happen.

high growth rate above 15% every year.. tala tirigi povaali middle class yedhavalaki

repu pakkintodu manakante ekkuva sampayinchi medalu kattesthaadu roi ani thada puttali prathi okkadiki.

thokkalo merit neethulu cheppey lafoot naayalu. lol.

your lifestyle is brought to you by the govt of India, by artificially inflating your worth to the society.

Sudheer sir is super I am big big big fan of him from Karnataka especially I started to watch telugu entertainment programs only because of sudheer sir I like to see him as a hero instead of side actor he is the king of entertainment

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you means not just you ra. the entire db. I consider all of you as one person.

so lets wait before you celebrate.

Inkaa cheppara sodhi , "aak is paak paak is aak" style lo.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but Indians in power are so conservative, and stupid and insecure, its very hard to make it happen.

high growth rate above 15% every year.. tala tirigi povaali middle class yedhavalaki

repu pakkintodu manakante ekkuva sampayinchi medalu kattesthaadu roi ani thada puttali prathi okkadiki.

thokkalo merit neethulu cheppey lafoot naayalu. lol.

your lifestyle is brought to you by the govt of India, by artificially inflating your worth to the society.

yes  thokkeyandhi kashmirs ni accelerated ga. Assamese also, andhras also. Kill languages too. "Economy economy economy." - most of it profiting corporates - thats what this liberal onion wants.