**** Crypto Trading official Thread ****

JANASENA

12 hours ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Guys,

Did any of you used dextools.io or pancakeswap.com to buy alt coins?  I am kind of stuck as my wallet coins do not show in neither.  Pls advise if you got any.

no one..!! 😙

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 1:08 AM, neekunuvvetopu said:

Guys,

Did any of you used dextools.io or pancakeswap.com to buy alt coins?  I am kind of stuck as my wallet coins do not show in neither.  Pls advise if you got any.

sorry bro uniswap lo try cheyyi ledantey binance.us inka kadantey trustwallet

Metamask ki povaddu,recent ga evarido choriu ayyndi 

On 11/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, neekunuvvetopu said:

Guys,

I did bro...I usually use them regularly..what's up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 11:18 AM, thanks said:

Why sidus? Through some light 🕯️

SIDUS HEROES (https://sidusheroes.com) is the first ever WebGL, AAA-level, Play-to-Earn, NFT and MMORPG game that is set in a space metaverse at a time when technological advancements have reached the level of merging with all living beings.

On 11/29/2021 at 1:08 AM, neekunuvvetopu said:

Guys,

pancakeswap use chestha. can use binance wallet chrome extension to purchase coins there.  

12 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

pancakeswap use chestha. can use binance wallet chrome extension to purchase coins there.  

Thanks bro.  I purchased few altcoins - but, strangely the number of coins went drastically down.  not sure how they loose so much.  i got 250million earlier.. not it is 320k or something like that.  not sure why so much decrease