FAANG preparation suggestions : links , best tutorials for prepartion

EisMcSquare

Hi ,

1) FAANG prep should start from leetcode. But want get some  suggestions from those who cracked the interviews.

2) Where do we need to track most recent questions asked?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Whatsthis said:

As you said, LeetCode is good resource. I tried couple times but failed to crack interview though  😀

Keep trying .. Hope you will one day.

21 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

https://www.udemy.com/break-away-coding-interviews-1/learn/v4/overview

this udemy course is really good to refresh basics. After completing a chapter in this, try to solve related problems in leetcode..

This is how i started.

leetcode subscription thisukuntey ey question ey company entha frequency tho adigindo choodochu. Fb aithey mostly fb tagged questions ey vasthayi…

fyi, worked af FB/Apple. Cleared amazon, netflix interviews in past.

udemy course and leetcode are to get started. Once u feel comfortable, u can try to solve probs in other platforms too like hacker rank.

also once u solve a prob, dont conclude that ur done with it. Try to solve(or atleast come up with) different possible approaches

Thank you for helping. with your suggestions. I appreciate it.

Once you finish LC HR udemy courses .. pat your back .. you will realize how much time was wasted for those silly O(n) O(1) stupid things..

if you follow news girish CEO is from freshworks and the company went live last month. See this YT talk at IIM and you will realize the direction and level of thinking required..I was really inspired from that talk

A normal IT Employee , saw a use case , developed a company at chennai and valued at 10 B now at NYSE

You need that kind of skills and not these leetcode HR string comparison palindrome BS

14 minutes ago, karthikn said:

couple of discord groups.

leetcode mods and others solutions discussion:  http://interview.solutions/ 

SDE skills ani oka community maintianed by amazon lead.. they used to have in persons meetings every weekend now in zoom..    https://www.sdeskills.com/discord

Thank you karthik. it helps.

28 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Once you finish LC HR udemy courses .. pat your back .. you will realize how much time was wasted for those silly O(n) O(1) stupid things..

if you follow news girish CEO is from freshworks and the company went live last month. See this YT talk at IIM and you will realize the direction and level of thinking required..I was really inspired from that talk

A normal IT Employee , saw a use case , developed a company at chennai and valued at 10 B now at NYSE

You need that kind of skills and not these leetcode HR string comparison palindrome BS

Bro, can you share the YT talk I will listen 

42 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

agreed.. but ee time lo laddu companies are also increasing bar and faang level feeling isthunnaru

2 hours ago, EisMcSquare said:

Hi ,

1) FAANG prep should start from leetcode. But want get some  suggestions from those who cracked the interviews.

2) Where do we need to track most recent questions asked?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

https://www.udemy.com/break-away-coding-interviews-1/learn/v4/overview

this udemy course is really good to refresh basics. After completing a chapter in this, try to solve related problems in leetcode..

This is how i started.

leetcode subscription thisukuntey ey question ey company entha frequency tho adigindo choodochu. Fb aithey mostly fb tagged questions ey vasthayi…

fyi, worked af FB/Apple. Cleared amazon, netflix interviews in past.

udemy course and leetcode are to get started. Once u feel comfortable, u can try to solve probs in other platforms too like hacker rank.

also once u solve a prob, dont conclude that ur done with it. Try to solve(or atleast come up with) different possible approaches

*=:

1 hour ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro, can you share the YT talk I will listen 

see this. My thinking completely changed after seeing this and I stopped running behind petty things like this LC HR etc . A normal guy with 10 yrs exp and now CEO of a unicorn