Bhakths : nationalists with no nation, patriots with no people

Telugodura456

I keep thinking - whenver say Andhra people ask for Special Status - bhakths not only never support it but take great pleasure in denying it. Mocking the demand itself despite coming from Prime Minister in parliament. Look at that @rightwar saying CBN arrested and a political party to be destroyed for asking for SS.

Its not only andhra, they similiary mock farmers in Punjab or Haryana(60% of the populaiton) or bahujan politicians from cowbelt (70%). 

it is clear they hate alteast 70-80% of the population with a very sadistic bent of mind. So for whom is their  nationalism for ? what are they patriotic to ?

did you see this latest scam by Modi and Shah bro? Lowest level possible in politics by Modi and Shah. 

They paid 10 lacs for killing of farmer in farmers protest area. $s@d

https://thewire.in/agriculture/nihang-leader-baba-aman-singh-money-vacate-singhu

Baba Aman Singh, the head of the Nihang sect whose members have been arrested for the gruesome Singhu border killing, has levelled a sensational allegation, claiming that he was offered Rs 10 lakh to vacate the site of the farmers’ protest.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I keep thinking - whenver say Andhra people ask for Special Status - bhakths not only never support it but take great pleasure in denying it. Mocking the demand itself despite coming from Prime Minister in parliament. Look at that @rightwar saying CBN arrested and a political party to be destroyed for asking for SS.

Its not only andhra, they similiary mock farmers in Punjab or Haryana(60% of the populaiton) or bahujan politicians from cowbelt (70%). 

it is clear they hate alteast 70-80% of the population with a very sadistic bent of mind. So for whom is their  nationalism for ? what are they patriotic to ?

you cannot blamme them

cbn failed to win public support

tamil nadu  bengl are examples

need to win public to get things like that

not sure why public chose jaggad inspit of his bendin situation

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anti-BJ states are anti-nationalist… anta…and these BJs take pleasure whenever something bad happens to those states… recent ga Kerala lo covid deaths spike ithe kuda BJs took pleasure from that… Bodi gani mudddi nakadame vallaki thelisina ‘nationalism’

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

you cannot blamme them

cbn failed to win public support

tamil nadu  bengl are examples

need to win public to get things like that

not sure why public chose jaggad inspit of his bendin situation

public endhi bro - they were mocking it in 2018 also when TDP is in Power. Aina how many times shoulld public keep voting forgetting every other struggle. AC rooms lo koorchuni  10gi thintaar - icchina promises implement cheyyalera ?

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Anti-BJ states are anti-nationalist… anta…and these BJs take pleasure whenever something bad happens to those states… recent ga Kerala lo covid deaths spike ithe kuda BJs took pleasure from that… Bodi gani back nakadame vallaki thelisina ‘nationalism’

They hate people. some weird patriots. Sri sri annadu desamante matti kaadho manushulo ani. Illaki matti kaavali - kashmir/andhra/bengal/kerala - akkada manushuloddhu.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

public endhi bro - they were mocking it in 2018 also when TDP is in Power. Aina how many times shoulld public keep voting forgetting every other struggle. AC rooms lo koorchuni  10gi thintaar - icchina promises implement cheyyalera ?

cbn went against mosha like no one else 

public did not even care about it

public donot care about ss

jaggad hands up already

modi tries to speak tamil thaats the power of tamil people

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

cbn went against mosha like no one else 

public did not even care about it

public donot care about ss

jaggad hands up already

modi tries to speak tamil thaats the power of tamil people

Public cannot be a single agenda item bro. How many andhra people oppose SS ? maybe 1-2%. And this not so much about SS but the mentality of bhakths.

SS is not pro muslim or pro christian, it is pro hindu(as majoirty of andhra are hindus) and reasonable demand. But look at the mocking these people do for a demand which is clearly from hindus themselves. And they call themselves right wing anta.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, reality said:

Anti-BJ states are anti-nationalist… anta…and these BJs take pleasure whenever something bad happens to those states… recent ga Kerala lo covid deaths spike ithe kuda BJs took pleasure from that… Bodi gani mudddi nakadame vallaki thelisina ‘nationalism’

palu thagi thalli gonthu koyyatam nee lanti lamje galla nationalism aa??  when something bad happens to the country nee lanti kojja gallu take extreme pleasure kada ra why point on bhakts ra

6 minutes ago, rightwar said:

palu thagi thalli gonthu koyyatam nee lanti lamje galla nationalism aa??  when something bad happens to the country nee lanti kojja gallu take extreme pleasure kada ra why point on bhakts ra

arey lanjodka… I told you time and again….I will call you this whenever you lose your tongue and misquote me.  If you are so happy to be called the way I call you and feel deserved to be called that way, each time you misquote me…. keep doing it….

First don’t quote me, and even if you quote, don’t misquote me (show me one thread where I felt extreme pleasure when something bad happened to country)…and nuvvu em peekinav ra desham kosam…other than barking like a rabis-infected dog…. matladdam chethakani chethha lanjodka…

Now keep barking and tell more about yourself and express your desire to be treated this way.

9 minutes ago, reality said:

arey lanjodka… I told you time and again….I will call you this whenever you lose your tongue and misquote me.  If you are so happy to be called the way I call you and feel deserved to be called that way, each time you misquote me…. keep doing it….

First don’t quote me, and even if you quote, don’t misquote me (show me one thread where I felt extreme pleasure when something bad happened to country)…and nuvvu em peekinav ra desham kosam…other than barking like a rabis-infected dog…. matladdam chethakani chethha lanjodka…

Now keep barking and tell more about yourself and express your desire to be treated this way.

avunu nuvvu pilusthe adhe nijam. remeber you are certifying yourself an LK whenever you call someone else that way. now you decide how much certification you want to do on yourselves

3 minutes ago, rightwar said:

avunu nuvvu pilusthe adhe nijam. remeber you are certifying yourself an LK whenever you call someone else that way. now you decide how much certification you want to do on yourselves

adigina question ki answer chey ra lanjodka… edhi padithe adhi chethha vagithe kudaradhu…. I am categorically calling you lanjodka for a reason.

43 minutes ago, rightwar said:

Chethha analogy cheppaku ra bosedk.