Bhakths : nationalists with no nation, patriots with no people

Telugodura456

18 minutes ago, rightwar said:

avunu nuvvu pilusthe adhe nijam. remeber you are certifying yourself an LK whenever you call someone else that way. now you decide how much certification you want to do on yourselves

Brainless pakodi Laaga vaagaku. Hehe

2 hours ago, rightwar said:

palu thagi thalli gonthu koyyatam nee lanti lamje galla nationalism aa??  when something bad happens to the country nee lanti kojja gallu take extreme pleasure kada ra why point on bhakts ra

1 hour ago, rightwar said:

avunu nuvvu pilusthe adhe nijam. remeber you are certifying yourself an LK whenever you call someone else that way. now you decide how much certification you want to do on yourselves

oka question.

nuvvu prati sari ee LK padanni endhuku vadutavu??

Just now, Picheshwar said:

oka question.

nuvvu prati sari ee LK padanni endhuku vadutavu??

Cheppadu ga vaadiki mother kante motherland meedha ney Prema ekkuva ani. 

Adho type aadu 

Memu samanyulam boss. Naaku mother aey ekkuva, motherland kante 😔

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rightwar said:

palu thagi thalli gonthu koyyatam nee lanti lamje galla nationalism aa??  when something bad happens to the country nee lanti kojja gallu take extreme pleasure kada ra why point on bhakts ra

paalu thaagi rommu gudddhadam anedhi mee bhakths ki venna tho pettina vidya. Andhra farmers feeds the country ra - with surplus rice/eggs/milks. And you spit on their legimitate demand of SS while eating the food they grow.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Cheppadu ga vaadiki mother kante motherland meedha ney Prema ekkuva ani. 

Adho type aadu 

Memu samanyulam boss. Naaku mother aey ekkuva, motherland kante 😔

lol idhemi logic.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

means he completely okay with abusing moms, but won't spare anyone abusing motherland.

it is a wierd form of idolatry of maps and real estate. they want the land of kashmiris but hate kashmir, they want the produce of punjabi sikh farmers but hate sikhs, taxes from south indians but despise them.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:08 AM, reality said:

adigina question ki answer chey ra lanjodka… edhi padithe adhi chethha vagithe kudaradhu…. I am categorically calling you lanjodka for a reason.

one again certified. congrats

23 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is a wierd form of idolatry of maps and real estate. they want the land of kashmiris but hate kashmir, they want the produce of punjabi sikh farmers but hate sikhs, taxes from south indians but despise them.

ekkuva waste cheyyaku time vaadi meedha. He himself doesn't know what he's saying. andukey he gets triggered easily and starts abusing other people's moms, and makes silly claims like 'i respect my nation more than I respect my mother', like we are supposed to be impressed by this kind of braindead passion.

48 minutes ago, rightwar said:

as usual narsi gadu multiple ids tho vachi talking to himself😃   

as usual you have nothing to say about the topic, other than dragging the person you think can get you out of saying anything about the topic.

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ekkuva waste cheyyaku time vaadi meedha. He himself doesn't know what he's saying. andukey he gets triggered easily and starts abusing other people's moms, and makes silly claims like 'i respect my nation more than I respect my mother', like we are supposed to be impressed by this kind of braindead passion.

no he is not some unique guy. Lots of people are like that.