All Indian metro systems suck. every single one of them.

Raven_Rayes

because they are more expensive to travel than bus.

they are built for the upper middle class to travel without having to rub shoulders with the poor.

how do the upper middle class Indians sleep peacefully at night ra?

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

they are built for the upper middle class to travel without having to rub shoulders with the poor.

on bed with pillow under head

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast introduce 1000rs monthly passes ra, sickos.

who asked you to build an expensive metro system with external loans, if you can't even cover its running costs.

Chain snatchers , molestors and people who usually travel without tickets are not happy with Metros that doesn't mean we shouldn't progress

Just now, huma said:

Chain snatchers , molestors and people who usually travel without tickets are not happy with Metros that doesn't mean we shouldn't progress

yeah only upper middle class should progress at the cost of others. yeah.

build a system costing billions of dollars, that can't pay itself, and then get subsidized over and over.

If a fraction of that cost was put into improving bus networks, people could travel without much discomfort.

India runs for upper middle class scum like you. and its why I find India disgusting.

6 minutes ago, huma said:

how many people does your bus network carry ra? I bet atleast 10-20 times of what metro does, at 100th the cost.

37 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i never travelled in a metro.

can you tell me what class i am?

nenu evaru?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how many people does your bus network carry ra? I bet atleast 10-20 times of what metro does, at 100th the cost.

City needs all modes of transport. People who can afford Metro will go in metro and others go in bus. Atleast bus lo crowd taggindi. Rates will reduce once they recover the production cost nuvvu gabrainchaku

10 minutes ago, huma said:

half the road bus lane esesthey pothadi. let all cars, bikes be restricted to one lane. sachinattu andaru mooskoni bus lo eltaru to save travel time. also you can run high frequency buses, since the lane is dedicated. Already Ahmedabad lo chesaru, but the lane is not followed properly and a lot of roads don't have special bus lanes.

squeeze the upper middle class annayya. kodukulaki kommulu ekkuva vachhay. they think they own the world. kampu chesthunnaru. emantaav.

4 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

i never travelled in a metro.

can you tell me what class i am?

nenu evaru?

depending on where you live. may be you don't have access to a metro. I'm talking about India, smartass.

3 minutes ago, huma said:

City needs all modes of transport. People who can afford Metro will go in metro and others go in bus. Atleast bus lo crowd taggindi. Rates will reduce once they recover the production cost nuvvu gabrainchaku

edisaav. all modes of transport should be affordable to everybody.

public transport ante adhey bujji. neeku special ga metro run cheyyali antey, daaniki separate ga tax collect chesko manu. lol.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

half the road bus lane esesthey pothadi. let all cars, bikes be restricted to one lane. sachinattu andaru mooskoni bus lo eltaru to save travel time. also you can run high frequency buses, since the lane is dedicated. Already Ahmedabad lo chesaru, but the lane is not followed properly and a lot of roads don't have special bus lanes.

squeeze the upper middle class annayya. kodukulaki kommulu ekkuva vachhay. they think they own the world. kampu chesthunnaru. emantaav.

Nuvvu cheppedi correct ee gaani. Mana deggara janalu rules , lines , signals ivanni paatinche rakam kaadu.

3 minutes ago, huma said:

Nuvvu cheppedi correct ee gaani. Mana deggara janalu rules , lines , signals ivanni paatinche rakam kaadu.

so 20k+ cr tho special transport modes for upper middle class kaavaalsindhey antaav.

malli next time India ni thittinappudu, thread eyyamaaka aithey.. hehe..

evaru kooda ye country lo intha anti people arguments open ga cheyyaru annayya. em desham annayya. open ga thokkuthaam ani chepputhunnaru ga.