how many of you use thinksabio.com

GelakoduKri

tried it for few months. I felt too many stocks are recommended and of course, few are bound to win. Admins use that as an example to advertise/lure more people to subscribe. It's not bad if you are a disciplined investor.

You can use that free subscription or something to do your own dd on institutional info on stock you want to invest , it helps sometimes

last I checked, they will not have OTC stocks info though..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GelakoduKri said:

any real success ? no spam plz

It’s good .. at the end of the day , you need to little DD before get into a stock . Institutions data helps a lot . Works well for long term play . 

18 hours ago, captcha said:

tried it for few months. I felt too many stocks are recommended and of course, few are bound to win. Admins use that as an example to advertise/lure more people to subscribe. It's not bad if you are a disciplined investor.

Thank you !!!

17 hours ago, Galactus said:

You can use that free subscription or something to do your own dd on institutional info on stock you want to invest , it helps sometimes

Thank you !!

15 hours ago, Simple123 said:

It’s good .. at the end of the day , you need to little DD before get into a stock . Institutions data helps a lot . Works well for long term play . 

Thank you

17 hours ago, Galactus said:

Most of the otc stocks are dangerous unless you know solid DD 

On 10/22/2021 at 11:57 PM, captcha said:

I’m using their subscription, I agree with above , too many recommendations 

like any other subscription, they boast on winners and forget losers

yeah may be it’s good to use their data on top of your analysis 

• 3 months later...

Options trading and short term trading for most people is like a car going fast zig zag and trying to overtake every car in its way… but you spend too much time on it and lose peace of mind too.. 

long term trading is like going on cruise control with occasional slowdowns due to traffic… but there is peace of mind.. and steady growth.. 

it appears that the first person will reach his destination soon… but he doesn’t always.. he may get into an accident or get a ticket or even stuck behind another car.. and you may lose everything too.. 

I tried both of them for a long time… it is waste of time and peace to do options and day trading…