Ma dosth - wife and husband working - 330k house / 3 bed/ 2bath

ramabeer

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

For profit doesn't mean flamboyance or extravagance. In fact, rich people are usually rich because of they don't show off what they have. People who make large purchases (cars, dresses, houses) are usually broke as shitt but want to show off their wealth. Two people don't need more than a two bedroom house. Anything more than that is just for the show. 

You are digressing from the topic. The topic was about capitalism and their motto here.

Capitalists don’t venture into anything which doesn’t yield profit per se. Your notion about 7 feet space and all that crap sounds rather philosophical than practical from a typical capitalist perspective. 

So you either denounce the capitalist tag about yourself or stop being so idealistic in your economic perspective of life. There is a clear contradiction within your statements.  I rest my case here. 

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You are digressing from the topic. The topic was about capitalism and their motto here.

Capitalists don’t venture into anything which doesn’t yield profit per se. Your notion about 7 feet space and all that crap sounds rather philosophical than practical from a typical capitalist perspective. 

So you either denounce the capitalist tag about yourself or stop being so idealistic in your economic perspective of life. There is a clear contradiction within your statements.  I rest my case here. 

Dude, Capitalism just means that a firm is owned by private entities and the Government doesn't own companies. It has nothing to do with profits, profit margins, or wealth accumulation. The only reason capitalism is good is because it promotes healthy competition, for the betterment of the product, and to provide cheaper products to people when compared to Government owning firms. So, no. I am not degreasing from the topic at all. You can make profits and not lead an extravagant life. The 7 foot grave is true about capitalists and communists. So, I don't know who can deny it. 

7 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Dude, Capitalism just means that a firm is owned by private entities and the Government doesn't own companies. It has nothing to do with profits, profit margins, or wealth accumulation. The only reason capitalism is good is because it promotes healthy competition, for the betterment of the product, and to provide cheaper products to people when compared to Government owning firms. So, no. I am not degreasing from the topic at all. You can make profits and not lead an extravagant life. The 7 foot grave is true about capitalists and communists. So, I don't know who can deny it. 

What if someone wants their body to be incinerated rather than buried in a grave. In that case they don’t even need a feet on the face of earth.  How does your logic of 7 feet is applicable for everyone? Your statement has logical infallacies on both capitalism as well as philosophy part. Chill inkaaa. Take it easy

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

What if someone wants their body to be incinerated rather than buried in a grave. In that case they don’t even need a feet on the face of earth.  How does your logic of 7 feet is applicable for everyone? Your statement has logical infallacies on both capitalism as well as philosophy part. Chill inkaaa. Take it easy

Try taking your 7 acres of land to your grave, or burning 7 acres of land along with your corpse. It wouldn't make a difference if you are rotten or burnt or buried, you just die. 

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

True .. India lo antha kantey small spaces lo periginollu eedakochi kathal mingutharu…

2500sqft is more than enough to for a family of 4 

Nuvvu gussa gaku hahah but yeah so million dollar homes teskunevadu dabbunodu anukovachu e middle class single income or double

income vallu 500-1 million oeduthunarantey ardham kadhu loan lo. Antey edhantha pakkana vallu teskunrani manam chinnadhi teskuntye repu functions lo

small choopu chusthara bro? Naku nijamga telidhu please tell me 

42 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Try taking your 7 acres of land to your grave, or burning 7 acres of land along with your corpse. It wouldn't make a difference if you are rotten or burnt or buried, you just die. 

ideas ivvaku bro.. mana vaallu try chesina chestaru edavalu lol

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Nuvvu gussa gaku hahah but yeah so million dollar homes teskunevadu dabbunodu anukovachu e middle class single income or double

income vallu 500-1 million oeduthunarantey ardham kadhu loan lo. Antey edhantha pakkana vallu teskunrani manam chinnadhi teskuntye repu functions lo

small choopu chusthara bro? Naku nijamga telidhu please tell me 

Yeah mainly false prestige .