You are too good for this db man

Ellen

Just now, Peddayana said:

antha la em nachindi bro aa comment lo 

Ellen is just another psuedo intellectual leftist who blames right for all the wrongs

I'm neither right nor left , but I get blamed by everyone..

who blamed you? you barged into the conversation yourself and whined about me without even a hint of self reflection.

• Haha 2

did I say I have that power? what made you conclude that?

do you even read the sh1t you write? I asked the same question, you asked Ellen. Except I did it with style.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

who blamed you? you barged into the conversation yourself and whined about me without even a hint of self reflection.

do you have self reflection then?  your posts say otherwise though

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

do you even read the sh1t you write? I asked the same question, you asked Ellen. Except I did it with style.

your propensity for tangential arguments did not change I guess , its tiring to indulge you in your conversations

you criticize everyone in db , may be they are all faulty , but you sir are the biggest hypocrite among them all

your propensity for tangential arguments did not change I guess , its tiring to indulge you in your conversations

you criticize everyone in db , may be they are all faulty , but you sir are the biggest hypocrite among them all

how's this a 'tangential' argument, idiot? did you learn the word just now?

I can't be bothered to placate idiots who don't bother to read, and are yet offended by what I post.

should I call you some more names, or are you going to drop this 'tiring' conversation now?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

how's this a 'tangential' argument, idiot? did you learn the word just now?

I can't be bothered to placate idiots who don't bother to read, and are yet offended by what I post.

should I call you some more names, or are you going to drop this 'tiring' conversation now?

all you post is nonsense 

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

I dont know about you man. But hypcrite he sure he is. And lack of self reflection too - absolutely. I held up a mirror to him for so long hoping he will see and realize but my arms are tiring now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont know about you man. But hypcrite he sure he is. And lack of self reflection too - absolutely. I held up a mirror to him for so long hoping he will see and realize but my arms are tiring now.

you are too stupid to hold a conversation with me. you should give up sometime. because you are never going to intimidate me with your half hearted attempts to sound progressive.