Amma vodi ante ammalu anta vongo peti kotela unnaru jaggadini

psycopk

12 minutes ago, rightwar said:

@futureofandhra still waiting for answers. its uncomfortable right?? 

i have asked u for proofs u never listed instead u kept questions

i know the reality that some of his close people might be benefitted but its joke that its for 1 caaste

many people in ap middle class got land there irrespective of caste

entha kalam kulam hatred tho show run chestaru

congi is bad for security to country thts how pushpams winning

pushpams drivin desm with ideology bad for country

9 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

u never list names right 

endhuku vague answers

zero development annaru i listed some now u came back to caste again

becoz that is the root cause of cbn downfall which you also party accepted

9 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

i have asked u for proofs u never listed instead u kept questions

i know the reality that some of his close people might be benefitted but its joke that its for 1 caaste

many people in ap middle class got land there irrespective of caste

entha kalam kulam hatred tho show run chestaru

congi is bad for security to country thts how pushpams winning

pushpams drivin desm with ideology bad for country

proof is needed when there is doubt. cbn case lo no doubt. he is anyday better than jagan but he has written his own downfall by trying to play clever. if its not abt 1 caaste then why not answer my 3 questions? endhi ap middle class got land irrespective of caaste aa???  LOL 

1 hour ago, rightwar said:

becoz that is the root cause of cbn downfall which you also party accepted

thaats  just 1 reason he failed to counter it n he ignored how social media is used to pit one caste on another 

one has to accept reality 

he was too confident on development n welfare 

1 hour ago, rightwar said:

proof is needed when there is doubt. cbn case lo no doubt. he is anyday better than jagan but he has written his own downfall by trying to play clever. if its not abt 1 caaste then why not answer my 3 questions? endhi ap middle class got land irrespective of caaste aa???  LOL 

@CuteDesiGal  tell him

u r making 1 reason as the main reaason which i donot agree n its ok

2 hours ago, rightwar said:

even I want to know the answer bro. aa 3 questions ki answer cheppava with some names.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

thaats  just 1 reason he failed to counter it n he ignored how social media is used to pit one caste on another 

one has to accept reality 

he was too confident on development n welfare 

pitting one caste against other is common but if every1 is against 1 particular caste then there cannot be smoke without fire. so you tthink only ycp used social media and tdp did not??? if one does things with conviction then no amount of propaganda can harm him/her. chowkidaar chor hai ani mast pracharam chesaru loser batch kani emaindhi??? sollu covering aapi accept "real" reality

18 minutes ago, rightwar said:

pitting one caste against other is common but if every1 is against 1 particular caste then there cannot be smoke without fire. so you tthink only ycp used social media and tdp did not??? if one does things with conviction then no amount of propaganda can harm him/her. chowkidaar chor hai ani mast pracharam chesaru loser batch kani emaindhi??? sollu covering aapi accept "real" reality

did not u see the word he failed?

u r not accepting the reality that pushpams running country by ideology which is bd

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

did not u see the word he failed?

u r not accepting the reality that pushpams running country by ideology which is bd

conviction lekapothe fail avtharu mari. pushpams have that with their ideology. good/bad anedhi subjective. 

non-pushpam parties dhi only 1 ideology - family rule and encourage chetakani sons 

8 minutes ago, rightwar said:

conviction lekapothe fail avtharu mari. pushpams have that with their ideology. good/bad anedhi subjective. 

non-pushpam parties dhi only 1 ideology - family rule and encourage chetakani sons 

r u saying pushpams donot have

jysha evaru?