Ma aryan Khan bayataki rakapothay ....

anna_returns_1

Naku dabbu mede namakam poyedhi ninnati tho...Hamaya. 

Sharukh advice: are vadithay vadavu but intlo vadukora. bayataki vaddu antaru. 

Aryana life bayataki pothay andaru blame chestharu next few years. tarvatha mamule, super star Aryan ani launch chestharu. 

27 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

3 lawyers per day 25 lakhs omg 🙄

I strongly feel that it’s all BODI gadi play through NCB to sidetrack issues in india during COVID..

suhant Singh dhi aipoindhi , ippudu idhi

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I strongly feel that it’s all BODI gadi play through NCB to sidetrack issues in india during COVID..

Bad Bodi

43 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

:giggle:  kaneesam Gujarat Adani port lo dorikina heroin case side track cheyadaniki anna namma sakhyanga undedemo...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Sameer Wankhede has a track record of tartgetting Bollywood

On 10/29/2021 at 9:33 AM, anna_returns_1 said:

Naku dabbu mede namakam poyedhi ninnati tho...Hamaya. 

Sharukh advice: are vadithay vadavu but intlo vadukora. bayataki vaddu antaru. 

Aryana life bayataki pothay andaru blame chestharu next few years. tarvatha mamule, super star Aryan ani launch chestharu. 

Aryan Khan baitiki raakapothe, nuvvu lopaliki velthava anna??brahmi-shy-shy.gif

3 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

avunu roju tv channels em vestharo ani monitor cheyyatame PM main task. I strongly feel bodi arranged for the cruise and he also had INS virat and other war ships surrounding the cruise ship to track aryan khan. bodi only setup the drug in their shoes. he ordered amit shah to steal aryan khan's phone and put all those messages to Ananya pandey phone.

5 minutes ago, rightwar said:

avunu roju tv channels em vestharo ani monitor cheyyatame PM main task. I strongly feel bodi arranged for the cruise and he also had INS virat and other war ships surrounding the cruise ship to track aryan khan. bodi only setup the drug in their shoes. he ordered amit shah to steal aryan khan's phone and put all those messages to Ananya pandey phone.

He didn’t arrange the cruise, but dorikaka easy ga bayatiki raniyyakunda manchi game aduthunnadu bodi gadu

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

He didn’t arrange the cruise, but dorikaka easy ga bayatiki raniyyakunda manchi game aduthunnadu bodi gadu

true i agree. do you know the lawyer of aryan khan mukul rohtagi was nominated as attorney general of govt of india by bodi himself. i am sure bodi must be monitoring regular court proceedings and he used his old contacts with rohtagi to delay the case.

1 minute ago, rightwar said:

true i agree. do you know the lawyer of aryan khan mukul rohtagi was nominated as attorney general of govt of india by bodi himself. i am sure bodi must be monitoring regular court proceedings and he used his old contacts with rohtagi to delay the case.

Can be.. can’t trust Bodi gadini. Snake gadu

22 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Can be.. can’t trust Bodi gadini. Snake gadu

but the only thing i am not understanding is why did shah rukh khan spend lakhs in fees on mukul rohtagi knowing he was so well connected to bodi. neeku emaina whatsapp forwards vasthe share cheyyi. just wanna know for fun sake

6 minutes ago, rightwar said:

but the only thing i am not understanding is why did shah rukh khan spend lakhs in fees on mukul rohtagi knowing he was so well connected to bodi. neeku emaina whatsapp forwards vasthe share cheyyi. just wanna know for fun sake

Avanni bodi demonetization logics.. em ardam kaavu, but bhats come with some brainless logics