Cbn bjp United hyderbad out of telsngana (nice thumbnail

csrcsr

17 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Cheppu ra @Telugodura456 chetthha naa kodaka, which Telugu intellectual asked for separate Telugu nation. which  leader took that up as populist rhetoric. Don't say NTR ra. Being anti-Delhi is not the same as anti-India.

dravidian talking points ni direct ga vaadataaniki siggu ledha ra neeku? Telugollaki sontha identity undhi kadha.

poni nuvvey ilanti 3rd rate db lo chethha vaagatam aapesi, try and build a thesis for separate united Andhra state. I'll be glad to read it.

Take counseling help why you have such hatred for telugu identity or such deep intense personalized hatred for andhras (not just kammas by the way - even kapus like the director did not escape).

Unless you fix yourself you will only spread the deformation.

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 stop acting like kammas own andhra. or telugu.

Do i act like that OR you act like that ? as i said there is something off about you. The way you see the world is twisted. Like you took offense at the word banchan when it was directed to doras.

I condemned kammas too for caste system like everyone else. It is you who said entire andhra middle class is exploitative and the only solution is doras must be ruling again in Telangana. I think you forgot. 

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

entra lafoot Telugodura,

nuvvu Kammodiva enti? enduku antha la egiri paduthunnav, evadu emi anaka mundhey?

meeku every week sanghalu pedtharanta ga, naa cousin cheppadu. akkada cheppaledha ela public lo pravarthinchaali ani.

pichhi kukkani road lo vadilesinattu vadilesaara ninnu mee kulapollu?

I never even said i was kam. Why are kammas topic coming here ? i never bought them. It shows the onion resentment that you breed and rot yourself in.  You read my every comment that stings you and instead of engaging it boil with jealousy against an entire community. Are you not such a ripe  guy for racism ?

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Telugodura, brainless pakodi. mundhu em maatladthunnavo telusuko. minimum nuance ledhu nee chethha lo. ego maatram aakasham antha.  nee contradictory claims

1. andhra farmers made investments from farming income and moved up the chain into industry providing jobs for everyone, and moved in droves to the US to make great lives for themselves. Punjabi farmers need minimum support price forever, and the govt should relent to them by taking back farmer laws.

do you see the hypocrisy here? are you trying to hold back Punjabi farmers by keeping them on a leash via the govt of India largesse forever? Or if you have some unique insight into why Punjabi farmers are protesting farm bills, when the rest of the country doesn't care, tell me ra.

2. kashmiris have the right to opt for self rule, but TG people need your permission. (fcuking sicko). Dont bring up dora gira bullshit ra chethha na kodaka. Kashmiri movement is also run by Islamist supremacists who are its entrenched elite. You are okay with that, but keep on poisoning the well wrt to TG? can you be consistent?

finally enti mee Kamma sangham lo ippudu separate Andhra country gurinchi discussing aa? thega promote chesthunnav? do you have strong ideological basis for it besides the generic 'India bad, muh language best'? People will spit on you in Andhra itself if you go outside and regurgitate this trash argument.

Even dravidians are not able to make a cogent argument to move away from India, and only a subaltern Tamil nationalist movement is making some whimpers about it (not explicitly). nuvvu ye dhairyam lo nee chethha vaaguthunnav ra? and you want people to respond to you as if you are a serious commentator. go eat some sh1t ra.

Do you know anything other than 'India bad' ra? are you a fcuking child?

matter unte aruvu. lekunte mooskovatam nerchuko. Andhra nundi osthey kommulu em raaley neeku. thokkalo db, thokkalo overaction.

"india india india "- every post the onion stinky bhakth reveals himself. Those you hate India must articulate reasons anta but TG dora can take what he wants.

YOu dont speak on behalf of TG people you scumbag. what delusional thing made you think you speak on behalf of entire TG people ?

TG speratism is just like jew hate of nazis. They too were popular. Popularity alone is never enough and can never make history. You use TG people and hide behing them because you are too ashamed to admit intense hatred agaisnt andhra "ruling class" and you dont want to arituclate any reasons you so shamelessly demand from others. So you hide behing TG people.

In kashmir tens of thousands people died. Not a single one in TG died due to any violence. But the intensity of passion you have against so called "andhra ruling class" should make you question yourself. But you dont - you are just a psycho sanghi neck deep in caste muck.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

veedi comedy entra babu, Kammula oka waste gaadu antey, it means I'm andhra/kamma hater ani conclude chesadu. lol.

malli veedu maatram andarni onion, dora ani anukuntu povachu. adhi hatred kaadhu anna maata.

kula gajji ni cover cheyyataaniki thega kastapaduthunnadu paapam.

hahaha ... the shanghi wants to look respectable. You didnt say Kammula was waste - you said he needs to stick to godavari themes depsite him being born and grow up in TG.

Essentially you are telling Kammula and andhra peope that they need to "go back where they come from". Hardcore racist bully ra nuvvu,

Rey @Raven_Rayes siggu lekunda caste ni thecchi maree dhooshinchavu.

I said before and say again - you are a bully, a racist, castesit and a sanghi. You look within and fix yourself.

For too long you played a double game here venting all sorts of worst behaviour but covering yourself up in some "liberal" "lone wolf hero".

Your game is up ra luccha. You know that and thats why your actual colors are coming - directly abusing castes,

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes the way you went against kams and sanghas (as if other castes dont have) because you dont like my posts is classic racism. You can picture a closet KKK guy saying "normally iam a nice guy but you know sometimes these blacks ...". And you are exactly that. As it becomes clear that your game is up the forum has to brace itself for more ugliness that will come from you.

another classic racist dialogue ra narsi @Raven_Rayes - "i can hate kammas it doesnt effect me " anta. Normal people think and feel ashamed to hate an entire group of people by birth. Even hardcore langas here use the word "pulkas" etc.

But you - being the hateful snake you are - calculate whether you can get away with hate or racism with no effects. If yes you will do it - you will even kill a child from kostha too - all that matters is "does it effect me" - if no consequences you will do it.

Also you shamelessly admitted that kammas never impacted you in anyway. And that makes your personalized hatred all the more stinky and weird.

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

another classic racist dialogue ra narsi @Raven_Rayes - "i can hate kammas it doesnt effect me " anta. Normal people think and feel ashamed to hate an entire group of people by birth. Even hardcore langas here use the word "pulkas" etc.

But you - being the hateful snake you are - calculate whether you can get away with hate or racism with no effects. If yes you will do it - you will even kill a child from kostha too - all that matters is "does it effect me" - if no consequences you will do it.

Also you shamelessly admitted that kammas never impacted you in anyway. And that makes your personalized hatred all the more stinky and weird.

not just him

these folks does not talk about policy or development

worst part is these caste hatred fanatics does not post proof too

liers to the core

haha @Telugodura456

main question ni vadilesi edhedho septhunnav.

give me the name of one anti-India intellectual from Andhra/TG who's popularly quoted by politicians to instigate anti India political rhetoric.

Your manufactured anti-India rants seem to be an excuse to just pour venom on TG's upper class who usurped power from your relatives (haha) and north Indians. while you also excuse your fellow travelers who pour further venom on others. all the while pretending like you have some serious moral point to make.

the only thing I can gather from your stupid rants is that you are pissed off at me. I'm okay with that. in fact, it amuses me that you can't do jackshit inspite of being so agitated at what I post. muah!!!!

On 11/1/2021 at 1:12 AM, Telugodura456 said:

not just Kammas, no group can do sh1t to me. after tagging me 10 times per day as Kamma hater, you want to suddenly act surprised when I use the word Kamma to respond to you.

lol. drama queen.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:21 AM, Telugodura456 said:

I never even said i was kam. Why are kammas topic coming here ? i never bought them. It shows the onion resentment that you breed and rot yourself in.  You read my every comment that stings you and instead of engaging it boil with jealousy against an entire community. Are you not such a ripe  guy for racism ?

:giggle:

Take your time @Telugodura456 use your kamma power to fcuk me. I'm bored of this back and forth bs over nothing. :giggle:

I will gladly suck your d1ck for free for however long you want me to, if you just manage to scare the sh1t out of me in real. muah!!! I'm bored of being constantly tagged 10 times a day without any purpose.

all words and no action, kammas. lol.

keep all that for your bs eenadu columns ra. nannu emi peekaleru.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:27 AM, Telugodura456 said:

Those you hate India must articulate reasons anta but TG dora can take what he wants.

Tfd108 Idk GIF by Tacoma FD

TG speratism is just like jew hate of nazis.

which gas chambers were you sent to? You actually sound like a Tamil Brahmin whining about dravidians. lol. 

btw jew hate of nazis or the other way around? lol. are you saying Andhras here are the nazis? self goal eskuntu undu.the end no GIF

In kashmir tens of thousands people died. Not a single one in TG died due to any violence.

that's why the TG movement was largely peaceful and rhetorical, dumbfcuk.

what do they even teach in these Kamma sanghams, that utter morons like you get this level of confidence to make sh1t argument after argument? looks like Kamma sanghams are gonna give RSS shakas a run for their money, if allowed to flourish.

paapam ra AP.