Squint eye treatment for kid

kittaya

4 hours ago, JackSeal said:

any benefit of surgery other than aesthetic things ?

I heard some guy say first time in his life he was not seen as a weird guy or comic relief 

He said the treatment was worth every penny. You can't measure the confidence boost it brings 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I heard some guy say first time in his life he was not seen as a weird guy or comic relief 

He said the treatment was worth every penny. You can't measure the confidence boost it brings 

True bro, Brain gets distracted by the squint eye this leads to so many things

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

True bro, Brain gets distracted by the squint eye this leads to so many things

Definitely worth the treatment if one can afford it , it's actually done free in Canada and UK. 

I would also suggest sankar nethralaya , Chennai for the procedure if you are near . Reasonable costs and very reputed  institution but you might have to wait for months to get a date 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mirchi_bajji said:

cheyinchandi twara...maa cousin okkadiki pelli avvatam ledu because of it. glasses tho enta cover chesina no use.

surgery option chusukoledhaa 

ippudu girls vallani ela chesukovali anukuntaru, after having many options around

2 hours ago, kittaya said:

Can you ask, after treatment how many days/week it took to heal, 

Do they need to wear glasses like that 

black glasses only protection from sunlight needed, they will discharge is 1 or 2 days at max.

one need to take rest for probably 15 days.

if the person wear glasses for site those things are different and they need to wear unless they go for lasic.

The problem with squint is during anyone childhood you get used to see with your both eyes together eventually.

when a kid or person have squint, they can only see with one eye keeping the second one at bear minimum use.

When this  squint treated with a surgery, then you have train your eyes to see with both eye together which they havent used to and need some eye exercises.

let me know for any more info. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kittaya said:

surgery option chusukoledhaa 

ippudu girls vallani ela chesukovali anukuntaru, after having many options around

emo bhayya...he would have if its an option kada.

6 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

black glasses only protection from sunlight needed, they will discharge is 1 or 2 days at max.

one need to take rest for probably 15 days.

if the person wear glasses for site those things are different and they need to wear unless they go for lasic.

The problem with squint is during anyone childhood you get used to see with your both eyes together eventually.

when a kid or person have squint, they can only see with one eye keeping the second one at bear minimum use.

When this  squint treated with a surgery, then you have train your eyes to see with both eye together which they havent used to and need some eye exercises.

let me know for any more info. 

super asaluu thanks for the info ba, surgery enni gantalu pattindhiii