House warming and home tour

Pulkapresident

4 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Islam is far better in this aspect. You do not have to pray for idols.

Christianity too is the same. Thats why Yesu Reddy is following Christianity instead of idol and doll worship.

18 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Islam is far better in this aspect. You do not have to pray for idols.

Christianity too is the same. Thats why Yesu Reddy is following Christianity instead of idol and doll worship.

Yes, idol worship in Hinduism is for people who cannot see God in themselves. They need it until they find God in themselves, but unfortunately most Hindus are stuck up with idols and fail to see God in themselves. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Yes, idol worship in Hinduism is for people who cannot see God in themselves. They need it until they find God in themselves, but unfortunately most Hindus are stuck up with idols and fail to see God in themselves. 

Exactly my point bro. Why do you need to be a VVIP and VIP or a Legend or a Celebrity to have a quick Darshan of the God???

I never understood this Logic.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Exactly my point bro. Why do you need to be a VVIP and VIP or a Legend or a Celebrity to have a quick Darshan of the God???

Because a CM cannot spend half day in queue for darshan as he has to focus on administration too likewise for other vips … regarding celebrities if they come with general people it will create unnecessary noise, people gathering and insecure for female celebs so they quickly have darshan and go

10 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Hindu philosophy lo oka nanudi undi, 20 yella manishi gudiki vellakapothe tappu 60 yella manishi gudiki velte tappu ani. Ante 60 yellaki gudilo unde devudu gundello unde devudu okade ani telusukovalani. But this kind of attitude is lacking because of BJP and RSS idealogy of segregating Hindus and making them feel like they are under threat. Because of their idealogy, the true meaning of being Hindu is being lost. If there is one enemy to Hinduism, it's BJP and RSS idealogy. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Because a CM cannot spend half day in queue for darshan as he has to focus on administration too likewise for other vips … regarding celebrities if they come with general people it will create unnecessary noise, people gathering and insecure for female celebs so they quickly have darshan and go

But at what cost? I visited Lord Balaji with 9 month baby in my hands. A bit unprepared, of course my mistake, but went through the horrible and horrendous journey when locked in between the First Gadapa and the inner gate. The baby is crying and I was horrified if something wrong had happened. I asked others to take her out of the Queue and I jumped out to get her. Meanwhile a security Guard was holding the baby and waiting for me. 

Because that was first child and first bad experience, I cried and shouted "%%%I cannot tell what I shouted%%"

Then security guard sent me through side gate.

That was the day when Vice-President visited the God. And we had to wait 3-4 hours additionally

12 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

If you go to any famous Mosque including Mecca Medina or a mosque in London, Paris, New Delhi or anywhere, the VVIPs will never get any preferential treatment.

Thats my main point.

1 minute ago, ysshakeela said:

But at what cost? I visited Lord Balaji with 9 month baby in my hands. A bit unprepared, of course my mistake, but went through the horrible and horrendous journey when locked in between the First Gadapa and the inner gate. The baby is crying and I was horrified if something wrong had happened. I asked others to take her out of the Queue and I jumped out to get her. Meanwhile a security Guard was holding the baby and waiting for me. 

Because that was first child and first bad experience, I cried and shouted "%%%I cannot tell what I shouted%%"

That was the day when Vice-President visited the God. And we had to wait 3-4 hours additionally

Bro, why did you go to Tirumala with a 9 month old baby? 

Just now, ysshakeela said:

If you go to any famous Mosque including Mecca Medina or a mosque in London, Paris, New Delhi or anywhere, the VVIPs will never get any preferential treatment.

Thats my main point.

I don't know how Mosques and Churches work. But you're right, Hindu temples are fcked up with their preferential treatment to VVIPs. 

2 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Mokku bro.

Thala neelaalu antaaru gaa

Yeah, I hope you realize how wasteful the whole process is in the future. You can donate hair outside in downhill Tirupathi and have the hair reach the same place it would have reached if you donated uphill in Tirumala. 

4 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Correct ae but apudo 1000yrs back kattina temple epudu unna crores of bakthula  thakidi thattukune la marchali ante agama sastram addu vasthadhi and historical site antaru… and cannot extended darshan times as god has get rest ani sastram lo undhi… so oka break even point is vip break darshan 

so common man kastalu anukoni munduku povadame 

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Thats my main point.

There is no concept of darshan in mosque or church… everyone go for doing namaz or prayer it’s kind of mass gathering… but manaku small garba gudilo unna idol chusthe thappa trip complete kadu