Austin locals - Beecave and lakeway

newtoselenium

1 hour ago, Simple123 said:

Bro , where is your work place ? Looks like people don’t know about bee cave and lakeway here .  How much sqft you are looking ? Yes , you can $800 to $900k in bee cave and lake way area . Message me 

down town (also want to be close to apple and fb campuses as well for future job changes ki) looking at 3500sqt and above and moving to austin so i can afford bigger house. im moving from bay area dont get anything here for that price. do you live in austin? what do you think about those areas

2 hours ago, newtoselenium said:

Hello Austin local guys - thinking to move to Austin what do you think of these two ares to move (have two kids; good schools are main priority) also dont want to buy in the area where only indians live.

Calling @ARYA anna.. nee neighborhood gurunche asking anna

3 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

down town (also want to be close to apple and fb campuses as well for future job changes ki) looking at 3500sqt and above and moving to austin so i can afford bigger house. im moving from bay area dont get anything here for that price. do you live in austin? what do you think about those areas

3500 sqft aa enduku nayana antha pedda illu...just illu kosame TX ki jump ante sahasamana cheppali or company nunchi location change?

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

3500 sqft aa enduku nayana antha pedda illu...just illu kosame TX ki jump ante sahasamana cheppali or company nunchi location change?

Austin place baane undi not flat land like houston or dallas, i liked it. you need a bigger house dude two kids and we both work remotely and if parents comes it will be too crowded telling with experience. and i see in future more companies will move and quality of life be good compare to bay area 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the only downside of Austin is flight connectivity. This is not a hub so domestic and international flight connectivity is not that good....domestic aithe expensive untai flights..ade Dallas aithe cheaper flights. International kuda same, austin folks either drive to Dallas or Houston.

Another thing I'm hearing from locals is traffic....city is not planned for this huge influx of population and companies...so already heavy traffic and next decade lo ilane movings unte, you can compare it with bay area antunnaru.

1 hour ago, newtoselenium said:

Awesome . Buy and you won’t regret . 

1 hour ago, no01 said:

the only downside of Austin is flight connectivity. This is not a hub so domestic and international flight connectivity is not that good....domestic aithe expensive untai flights..ade Dallas aithe cheaper flights. International kuda same, austin folks either drive to Dallas or Houston.

Another thing I'm hearing from locals is traffic....city is not planned for this huge influx of population and companies...so already heavy traffic and next decade lo ilane movings unte, you can compare it with bay area antunnaru.

Depends where you live and how far from work place 

3 hours ago, newtoselenium said:

entha penchindru bhayya 800-900 la oka decent home ostada? and how is that area i liked it in terms of land scape dont know about it how it is in terms of living there 

Depends Bhaya. 

If you are looking something in the suburbs, you can get up to 1 ache lots. 

If you are looking in Austin ISD or Avery Ranch your space will be limited

9 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Depends Bhaya. 

If you are looking something in the suburbs, you can get up to 1 ache lots. 

If you are looking in Austin ISD or Avery Ranch your space will be limited

austin ISD lo oka circle C , avana communities tappithe rest of the schools antha manchiga vundav. 

avery ranch antha desi galle.   pearson ranch , heritage oaks 98% desi families.   Elsa england school 88% mana valle. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Simple123 said:

Lol .. no comments on your knowledge.  God bless you 

Ba go to private schools and drugs like crazy going on. Every day or the other there is theft reported and you still say it’s safe area ? 

31 minutes ago, JustChilI_Mama said:

Ba go to private schools and drugs like crazy going on. Every day or the other there is theft reported and you still say it’s safe area ? 

Which private school ? International school of Texas ? Name two schools ?

Just now, Simple123 said:

Which private school ? International school of Texas ? Name two schools ?

Check google if you are not in that area, all Indians scared to stay there bro. Join WhatsApp groups for KT sessions in this area 

• Haha 1