Austin locals - Beecave and lakeway

newtoselenium

1 minute ago, JustChilI_Mama said:

Check google if you are not in that area, all Indians scared to stay there bro. Join WhatsApp groups for KT sessions in this area 

Lol 😂.  Please Don’t tell us check google or bing search .  Ee community WhatsApp group ?  Falcon head west , Bella colinas or Ladera or Sweetwater or Spanish oaks or rough hollow or serene hills ..  

provide info for your drugs comment 

8 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Lol 😂.  Please Don’t tell us check google or bing search .  Ee community WhatsApp group ?  Falcon head west , Bella colinas or Ladera or Sweetwater or Spanish oaks or rough hollow or serene hills ..  

provide info for your drugs comment 

Lol .. no comments on your knowledge.  God bless you 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, newtoselenium said:

Hello Austin local guys - thinking to move to Austin what do you think of these two ares to move (have two kids; good schools are main priority) also dont want to buy in the area where only indians live.

Beecave and Lakeway are decent areas with homes ranging between 1-1.2 million for a 3500 sqft home. Look at Sweetwater, Rough Hollow or if you want to go further towards Dripping Springs, Toll Brothers is building a new one acre lot community (Esperanza) next to their old community Belterra. 

I live in Avery Ranch and I prefer more towards North Austin though me and my wife work in Downtown. It’s an easy 40 mins one way commute. Leander and Liberty Hill are growing at a brisk pace and you can get one acre lot homes there for 1-1.2 million dollars. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JustChilI_Mama said:

Lol .. no comments on your knowledge.  God bless you 

thanks bro . Nuvvu naku punch ankuntunav. Leave with it . I don’t know want to pick any argument with you . Waste of time . 

10 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

thanks bro . Nuvvu naku punch ankuntunav. Leave with it . I don’t know want to pick any argument with you . Waste of time . 

Same waste of time with you broSeason 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

18 hours ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Beecave and Lakeway are decent areas with homes ranging between 1-1.2 million for a 3500 sqft home. Look at Sweetwater, Rough Hollow or if you want to go further towards Dripping Springs, Toll Brothers is building a new one acre lot community (Esperanza) next to their old community Belterra. 

I live in Avery Ranch and I prefer more towards North Austin though me and my wife work in Downtown. It’s an easy 40 mins one way commute. Leander and Liberty Hill are growing at a brisk pace and you can get one acre lot homes there for 1-1.2 million dollars. 

why you prefer more towards north? just curious to know 

28 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

why you prefer more towards north? just curious to know 

More companies in North like Apple, Many companies near Domain, Dell being in Round rock. Initially 10-15 years back many people bought homes in Avery Ranch because of bigger homes for cheaper price and nice locations. I moved to Austin 10 years back 

On 11/9/2021 at 5:57 PM, JustChilI_Mama said:

Check google if you are not in that area, all Indians scared to stay there bro. Join WhatsApp groups for KT sessions in this area 

evadra nuvvu oor pakoda. If you dont stay in these areas why do you even search on web regarding crime in those areas and why do you even follow the whatsapp groups. 

We stay in this area and we never get any of these updates that you mentioned. It is the most safest place in Austin and surrounding areas. I think you couldnt afford to buy a property in this area or being jealous that you might have bought in shady places and lakeway/beecave is super expensive now. 

For rest of them, dont believe this loser. Beecave and lakeway area is the best in austin to stay. Do your research and buy your next home here. You will not regret. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

evadra nuvvu oor pakoda. If you dont stay in these areas why do you even search on web regarding crime in those areas and why do you even follow the whatsapp groups. 

We stay in this area and we never get any of these updates that you mentioned. It is the most safest place in Austin and surrounding areas. I think you couldnt afford to buy a property in this area or being jealous that you might have bought in shady places and lakeway/beecave is super expensive now. 

For rest of them, dont believe this loser. Beecave and lakeway area is the best in austin to stay. Do your research and buy your next home here. You will not regret. Good luck!

Chill raja! You are behaving as if your wife is giving me BJ in front of you time give GIFy avesham? 

49 minutes ago, JustChilI_Mama said:

Chill raja! You are behaving as if your wife is giving me BJ in front of you time give GIFy avesham? 

oh, nuvvu itla fake pakodi laga behave cheshina prathi sari ne pellam verevallaki BJ isthada?

aina neeku modda ledu ani ardam aindi kani, 18yrs nundi ne pellam ni na deggara pandabettadam maneshi edanna job vethukkovalsindi nuvvu atleast oka bathroom anna konetonivi austin area lo. ippudu ne pellam musaldi aindi kada inka neeku aa option kooda ledu.

On 11/9/2021 at 5:24 PM, JustChilI_Mama said:

Ba go to private schools and drugs like crazy going on. Every day or the other there is theft reported and you still say it’s safe area ? 

arey oor lanjodka, inka aapu ra nayana, nuvvu bichaponivi ani ardam aithundi, i think you live in Monterey oaks and suck balls of your ball. You have no idea that those are Austin and surrounding areas.