Austin locals - Beecave and lakeway

newtoselenium

On 11/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, newtoselenium said:

Hello Austin local guys - thinking to move to Austin what do you think of these two ares to move (have two kids; good schools are main priority) also dont want to buy in the area where only indians live.

Steiner Ranch kuda Oka look vey bro.. 

8 hours ago, bambambajooka said:

oh, nuvvu itla fake pakodi laga behave cheshina prathi sari ne pellam verevallaki BJ isthada?

aina neeku modda ledu ani ardam aindi kani, 18yrs nundi ne pellam ni na deggara pandabettadam maneshi edanna job vethukkovalsindi nuvvu atleast oka bathroom anna konetonivi austin area lo. ippudu ne pellam musaldi aindi kada inka neeku aa option kooda ledu.

My son don’t get frustrated 

7 hours ago, bambambajooka said:

arey oor lanjodka, inka aapu ra nayana, nuvvu bichaponivi ani ardam aithundi, i think you live in Monterey oaks and suck balls of your ball. You have no idea that those are Austin and surrounding areas. 

My son don’t get frustrated. Daughter in law is doing fine in giving BJ 

30 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Arrey babu, Papam aiyina evaro Info kosam thread create chesthey nee personal bootu blogs chesesinav kada raa aiyaa

See who started frustration bro 

On 11/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, newtoselenium said:

Hello Austin local guys - thinking to move to Austin what do you think of these two ares to move (have two kids; good schools are main priority) also dont want to buy in the area where only indians live.

Unfortunately Good Schools and Indians go together.. You cannot separate them bhaya. 

So you have to decide.. One Good place without school dist is Travisso. People are addicted to that place plus they send kids to private schools. But expensive homes I heard. 

If you looking for just school dist, follow Austin experienced people suggestions... But you cannot avoid desis. 

Just so you know I moved from LA never saw these many Desis there. Pandaga / pujalaki  ki coconuts kuda doragaledhu naaku. It seems like you have to buy everything 3-4 days in advance

2 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Unfortunately Good Schools and Indians go together.. You cannot separate them bhaya. 

So you have to decide.. One Good place without school dist is Travisso. People are addicted to that place plus they send kids to private schools. But expensive homes I heard. 

If you looking for just school dist, follow Austin experienced people suggestions... But you cannot avoid desis. 

Just so you know I moved from LA never saw these many Desis there. Pandaga / pujalaki  ki coconuts kuda doragaledhu naaku. It seems like you have to buy everything 3-4 days in advance

Travisso is really good i saw the community and homes very expensive 😶. the only downside to it is schools as you said. which area you live bhayya and how are you liking the move - its indeed a big move

3 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Austin ni chusi ala ante .. inka Dallas velthe em antaavo .. to be frank .. e last 1yr lo migration crowd valla Indian population perigindi kani .. Austin lo Indians are distributed across multiple regions .. 

13 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

kotha id tho ochi nuve reply ichi nuvee like kottukoni slow claps for you. please ignore  my posts if you dont have anythinf to say STFU

fake id ki counters istuna bey who are you nadimitla bengai