Indian bank employee : "arrest him if he wants service in kannada in karnataka"

Telugodura456

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendho vintha. aa hindi nerchukunte okka job raadhu em raadhu. hindi valla life easy avuthadhi anthe. Basically indian nationalism is built on majority living like some slaves.

I disagree to this.. in this generation everybody is feeling there are not less than others.. if someone is quietly accepting the norm, it's just because it's not bothering them much or there is also something useful.. in this case, if all people of a country knows one language it makes the communication easier.. for some reason Hindi has become that common language, that doesn't mean other languages are inferior..

if northies think they are better, it's their problem.. smart people don't do that.. 

1 hour ago, YeddiBK said:

I disagree to this.. in this generation everybody is feeling there are not less than others.. if someone is quietly accepting the norm, it's just because it's not bothering them much or there is also something useful.. in this case, if all people of a country knows one language it makes the communication easier.. for some reason Hindi has become that common language, that doesn't mean other languages are inferior..

if northies think they are better, it's their problem.. smart people don't do that.. 

Northies are not fools to think they are better if they don't see that they are actually treated better in india. This is not about emotions of who "thinks" or "feels" better. but this is about actual on the ground advantages india gives to some groups treating them better.

If your prime minister speaks only in your language but not others, your army commands only in your language not others, your parliament debates in your language or some english (for everyone else), if tax money flow from others with far more advantageous such as sea coast and better education to where you live - then  are you not treated better ? dont you think of yourself as more indian than others ?

Any northi comes to south as if he already owns it - and he is not wrong.

Then why are southies accepting it ? southies never consciouslt bought in to this system - no one asked for our vote. To oppose it now is to challenge power. But southies must refuse and eventually they will. Because this is just wrong.

@tennisluvrredux

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ellen said:

Ae thread, ae topic ettina religious hatred ki link chese nuvvu, na brain chinnadi antunnava? 24/7 valla dhyaasa ne unte mind em pani chestadi iga. Neek hindi antha moju unte ade matladuko, mujhe kuch nahi farak padta. By the way, mee hindi origins are from Persian languages. Urdu Hindi pedda teda ledu. Hindi is sanskritised hindustani, urdu is persianised hindustani. Except for few words both are same.   

language meedha neekuunna ara kora info nee deggara pettuko. i did not support hindi in this thread. I am just point out how hollow you dumb idiots are. turaks gurinchi pachi nijam chebithe liberal sh1t baitaki vachesthadi kani open ga language meedha discriminate/profiling chesindhe nuvvu. 

emaina ante "i have friends" anta even I have north friends who have huge respect for south. neelanti vaala hypocrisy is for you one kinda of profiling is absolutely fine but another kind of profiling is not. dumb hypocrites

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, rightwar said:

language meedha neekuunna ara kora info nee deggara pettuko. i did not support hindi in this thread. I am just point out how hollow you dumb idiots are. turaks gurinchi pachi nijam chebithe liberal sh1t baitaki vachesthadi kani open ga language meedha discriminate/profiling chesindhe nuvvu. 

emaina ante "i have friends" anta even I have north friends who have huge respect for south. neelanti vaala hypocrisy is for you one kinda of profiling is absolutely fine but another kind of profiling is not. dumb hypocrites

It is not "liberals" it is india which gives advantages to urdu speaking turaq. Owaisi can freely thunder in parliament in his mother tongue - a facility not avaibale to any telugu speaking telangana MP.

20 minutes ago, rightwar said:

Neeku Naku teda:

1) Okanaoka time lo I had problems with islamic population. Vallani country nundi tarimi kottali or vallani edo severe ga punish cheyali ani nuvv antunav

2) Nenu North Indians dagara discrimination face chesa, that's rude. Vallu andarki respect ichi, andarto sariga behave cheyali, they should respect every culture. 

Your solution involves some sort of grudge. Mine are only rants. I'm not expecting anything, I only wished they acknowledged regional languages and respected our sentiments

Neeku idi ardham kaadu. Okaru vachi nen TG a kadu antaru. Inkokaru vachi dumb idiot antaru. 

Are you seeing the difference between your arguments and mine? Meeru cheppedi nen accept cheyatledani na meeda personal attacks chestunnaru. If you guys don't accept what I say, I won't call you names or give u threats.  Something is terribly wrong here. 

The audacity you have to think your complaints and my complaints are same. Gosh I only wish I had your kind of confidence, like wishing suffering on others and watching discrimination in peace. Intha cruelty nak ledu. Discrimination chudalekane rant chesina. Meeku discrimination cheyyadame ultimate goal. How can you just not see this?  That being said I'm out of here. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

thingara manushulu thingara logic. Okka alien language impose chesthe nationalist anta alaantappudu sharia kooda impose chesukovacchuga.

nuvve kada annadi at the cost of inconvenience ani edo word use chesi. 

15 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

How do you know its bangalore., I know rural places also having this problem especially with banks like icici and hdfc.

Even if it is bangalore. Transferred people can work in back office. Front office if your bank is not willing to train you and put you in this position then you cannot lash out against the customer.

private banks lo kuda naa ; inka SC ST OBC EBC reservations in private sector lo kuda pedithe ayipoddi gaa 

15 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Sava laksha languages vunna Desham edaina vunte supiyu mundu…

atarvata, akada etla nadustundi…ikada etla nadipiyalo septha…

’Have you seen anywhere’ anta..

soviet tank kinda esi thokkithe chinese devudu yaad ki ravale malla…

its some thing only 'Indian' can do. 

16 hours ago, Ellen said:

Neeku Naku teda:

1) Okanaoka time lo I had problems with islamic population. Vallani country nundi tarimi kottali or vallani edo severe ga punish cheyali ani nuvv antunav

2) Nenu North Indians dagara discrimination face chesa, that's rude. Vallu andarki respect ichi, andarto sariga behave cheyali, they should respect every culture. 

Your solution involves some sort of grudge. Mine are only rants. I'm not expecting anything, I only wished they acknowledged regional languages and respected our sentiments

Neeku idi ardham kaadu. Okaru vachi nen TG a kadu antaru. Inkokaru vachi dumb idiot antaru. 

Are you seeing the difference between your arguments and mine? Meeru cheppedi nen accept cheyatledani na meeda personal attacks chestunnaru. If you guys don't accept what I say, I won't call you names or give u threats.  Something is terribly wrong here. 

1) I never said what ever you mentioned so keep your fantasies with yourself

2) because you faced discrimination you think you can generalize all northies into one. but when it comes to my point you have a problem of generalizing and start with the dcik headed line "i have friends"

yes there is lot of differences between yours and mine arguments. the people you have problem with at best disrespect other cultures but people I have issue with are committing suicide bombing and killing my fellow city/country men and women. basic dimaag unna vallu will understand the difference

16 hours ago, Ellen said:

The audacity you have to think your complaints and my complaints are same. Gosh I only wish I had your kind of confidence, like wishing suffering on others and watching discrimination in peace. Intha cruelty nak ledu. Discrimination chudalekane rant chesina. Meeku discrimination cheyyadame ultimate goal. How can you just not see this?  That being said I'm out of here. 

audacity LOL. to begin with the complaints are not even same. your complaints are nothing but your generalizing all northies shows your hipocrisy. I wish i have such thinking where you rant against disrespect from northies but condone all the atrocities/killings comitted by pissfulls and even label them as "peaceful" people. dont put yourself on such high pedestal. you dont deserve that and actually you are much worse and cruel than you think you are