Indian bank employee : "arrest him if he wants service in kannada in karnataka"

Telugodura456

23 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Lauda lo Kannada gallu, development kavali bangalore paisal kavali non locals matram vaddu..

He is not asking for the job of the employee but just wants his service in kannada - whats wrong with it ?

Througout the world the capital speaks the language of the customer. But only in radical/reactionary/sanghi/CongRSS india is the customer demanded to speak the language of the capital.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He is not asking for the job of the employee but just wants his service in kannada - whats wrong with it ?

Apparently the bank employee doesn't speak Kannada, what can he do. Bangalore is full of these angry kannadigas who feel that Bangalore belongs to them and that all non-locals should be thrown out.. Hyderabad on the other hand is very accepting to other cultures and languages, hindi is widely spoken..If you want development you should be open to people from other places coming and settling in your city.. what if your american manager gets upset with you tomorrow for not speaking american accent..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I agree with this. The bank guy is super rude. And classic north indian behaviour. I noticed it here in the west as well, edana india store ki velte, English lo matladina Hindi lo reply istaru. It feels very rude. When I was in Delhi, I respectfully always spoke in Hindi only. But outside vachaka enduku ee dourjanyam. When you are moving to a specific place, learn the local language FFS and don't make fun of their language. 

• Upvote 2

Definitely banka fault for posting a hindi speaker in non hindi states. Atleast he should have switched to English asap but these dumbasses want to flaunt their nationalist language or w/e

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Definitely banka fault for posting a hindi speaker in non hindi states. Atleast he should have switched to English asap but these dumbasses want to flaunt their nationalist language or w/e

video tesi kannada lo matladu ani edo rubabu chupinchinodidi tappu ledu antava. 

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I agree with this. The bank guy is super rude. And classic north indian behaviour. I noticed it here in the west as well, edana india store ki velte, English lo matladina Hindi lo reply istaru. It feels very rude. When I was in Delhi, I respectfully always spoke in Hindi only. But outside vachaka enduku ee dourjanyam. When you are moving to a specific place, learn the local language FFS and don't make fun of their language. 

in a bank local basha important or service ? 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

in a bank local basha important or service ? 

When a guy cannot understand and asks for service in Kannada, what's wrong ? Do you speak to your boss or clients in English or telugu? Aren't you adapting ? 

• Upvote 1