IIT graduate anta 😂😂

JustChill_Mama

Just now, ObiWan said:

Oh yeah, I am for it if others have the ambitions to cut them down by competing with them instead of BSing.

yeah, lets start by forcing everyone to attend public schools then. lol.

lets see how intellectually superior brahmins are, when they are cut off from their private networks.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nah, brahmins are not intellectually superior. its a bs claim. They have better networks, very high social privilege, that works for them. Most brahmins are just ordinary hindus trying to get by in their lives. nothing more.

as for geniuses among them, sure there are geniuses in all other groups too, if you care to broaden your horizon.

if you keep claiming that brahmins are successful because they are intellectually superior, then telugodura is not wrong in mocking them.

Intellect comes last in the order, they were early movers and worked hard, read carefully. Yeah forgot to add, discipline.

1 minute ago, ObiWan said:

Intellect comes last in the order, they were early movers and worked hard, read carefully. Yeah forgot to add, discipline.

intellect doesn't even come into the picture. why did you claim that they are intellectually superior?

and then shamelessly blame Telugodura for his pointless bs profiling of brahmins. you are the same sh1t no?

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

intellect doesn't even come into the picture. why did you claim that they are intellectually superior?

and then shamelessly blame Telugodura for his pointless bs profiling of brahmins. you are the same sh1t no?

No, in fact you fall in that criteria bro. I mentioned already that they had early advantage over education that makes them intellectually superior. Again you bringing up the same point means that somewhere you feel insecure about that word 'Intelligence'. Get over it.

1 minute ago, ObiWan said:

No, in fact you fall in that criteria bro. I mentioned already that they had early advantage over education that makes them intellectually superior. Again you bringing up the same point means that somewhere you feel insecure about that word 'Intelligence'. Get over it.

lol. nah. I'm claiming most brahmins are fcuking dumb.

you want to hold on to achievements of the top cream of brahmins to feel good about yourself. So who's insecure?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. nah. I'm claiming most brahmins are fcuking dumb.

you want to hold on to achievements of the top cream of brahmins to feel good about yourself. So who's insecure?

Again assuming things.

4 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

you keep talking like this.. more and more people will feel that its right to mock brahmins. good luck.

like that Russian scientist who did experiments with foxes in Russia. to prove that selective breeding of a particular characteristic among foxes, changes its entire look and makes that characteristic more pronounced. in about 5 generations, they don't even identify with their fellow foxes anymore.

similarly if Brahmins are just products of such selective breeding to accentuate certain characteristics like greater memory etc, then they should form their own country and leave us the rest to handle our own sh1t, no?

do you identify as people or do you think you belong to a superior species? tell ra.

if you think you have special memory powers that's useful to our society, fine. What is the level of power that you should be given to make it fair for everyone? do you think your community is ready for these conversations? ledhu kadha

andukey stfu, and get with the crowd. there's nothing special about being intellectually gifted, even if you are intellectually gifted. you need someone to pay you, buy your sh1t. you live in a society idiot.

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you keep talking like this.. more and more people will feel that its right to mock brahmins. good luck.

like that Russian scientist who did experiments with foxes in Russia. to prove that selective breeding of a particular characteristic among foxes, changes its entire look and makes that characteristic more pronounced. in about 5 generations, they don't even identify with their fellow foxes anymore.

similarly if Brahmins are just products of such selective breeding to accentuate certain characteristics like greater memory etc, then they should form their own country and leave us the rest to handle our own sh1t, no?

do you identify as people or do you think you belong to a superior species? tell ra.

if you think you have special memory powers that's useful to our society, fine. What is the level of power that you should be given to make it fair for everyone? do you think your community is ready for these conversations? ledhu kadha

andukey stfu, and get with the crowd. there's nothing special about being intellectually gifted, even if you are intellectually gifted. you need someone to pay you, buy your sh1t. you live in a society idiot.

Who told you to connect their intelligence to their genetics or selective breeding you arsehole. You open your mouth and blabber all the that stuck in your brains for years. Intelligence is not just only gifted but also can be acquired by putting up work it needed. You imagine things you assume statements and you create your own narrative and rolls in that like a pig. It seems like some brahmin has ** you up deep into your arse that still giving you nightmares even today. Get over that you ** up insecure idiot. Society needs everyone not just some selective class of people, you jump form one point to another like a monkey with very little attention span. Fix up yourself idiot.

Just now, ObiWan said:

Who told you to connect their intelligence to their genetics or selective breeding you arsehole. You open your mouth and blabber all the that stuck in your brains for years. Intelligence is not just only gifted but also can be acquired by putting up work it needed.

Intelligence is not gifted idiot. you can't be intelligent, if you just hole yourself up and study all day with 'discipline'. Intelligence is acquired through human interactions, through sharing information. that's why I said brahmins can't be intelligent. They can be hard working. but they cannot acquire intelligence just through memorizing stuff and working hard.

3 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

You imagine things you assume statements and you create your own narrative and rolls in that like a pig. It seems like some brahmin has ** you up deep into your arse that still giving you nightmares even today. Get over that you ** up insecure idiot. Society needs everyone not just some selective class of people, you jump form one point to another like a monkey with very little attention span. Fix up yourself idiot.

I thought you said brahmins were intelligent. are you a brahmin? you just sound like a frustrated asshole. is that your standard for intelligence? lol.

8 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Who told you to connect their intelligence to their genetics or selective breeding you arsehole. You open your mouth and blabber all the that stuck in your brains for years. Intelligence is not just only gifted but also can be acquired by putting up work it needed. You imagine things you assume statements and you create your own narrative and rolls in that like a pig. It seems like some brahmin has ** you up deep into your arse that still giving you nightmares even today. Get over that you ** up insecure idiot. Society needs everyone not just some selective class of people, you jump form one point to another like a monkey with very little attention span. Fix up yourself idiot.

so are you people, or super mutant species? cheppu ra lavda. sodhi antha cheppi malli overaction enduku..

edho brahmins antey special, vaallani choosi edusthunnam ani start chesi, ippudu nuvvu edusthaaventra edhava.

indukey mooskoni, brahmins bhajana maanu annadhi. total yedhava laaga vaaguthunnav.

51 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so are you people, or super mutant species? cheppu ra lavda. sodhi antha cheppi malli overaction enduku..

edho brahmins antey special, vaallani choosi edusthunnam ani start chesi, ippudu nuvvu edusthaaventra edhava.

indukey mooskoni, brahmins bhajana maanu annadhi. total yedhava laaga vaaguthunnav.

I can see who is really frustrated soul here. Now cry and roll like a pig or jump like a frustrated drunk monkey from one branch to another.

3 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

I can see who is really frustrated soul here. Now cry and roll like a pig or jump like a frustrated drunk monkey from one branch to another.

all I said is stop putting silly bhajana for brahmins. vaallu antha great intha great ani cheppataaniki siggu ledha? lol

malli ippudu adhi nijam anaku. mari why are you wastin time with India? separate country form cheskondi if you are special and hardworking. lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 11:56 PM, Telugodura456 said:

IIT madras okka pedda agraharam laaga undedhi. aaa naamalu ee naamalatho vacchevaaru cheppataaniki classes.

maa school lo social teacher undevadu 5th to 10th ..peru hussain peera...full gaddam without meesam with cap class lo cheppevadu.. chithaka baadevadu pillakayalni..oka roju itlane okkanni ongobetti veepu meeda guddithe, that kid collapsed..taruvatha telisindi that kid has hole in his heart anta..

sare, naa childhood stories taruvata..asalu point his getup..

i never thought about it while studying, I haven't given it a thought until I saw this post.. namaaltho velthe tappenti?? How can you assume they discriminated others just based on their attire?

naa chinnappudu maa nanna roju school ki poyetappudu kumkuma pettukoni po anevadu..pettukuni pothe..school lo kondaru takkuva chesetollu..edo gawar ganni annattu (memu undede chinna town lo..malla dantlo kooda echulu..)evadina sakkaga kumkuma pettukoni pothe villager annattu, posh kadannattu, pappu batch annattuu.. At that age I didn't know they were essentially bullying my culture, my attire, my customs..

These very subtle emotions and I thought it was just me.. What I realized is BJP and what you call Sanghi batch brought all these subtle things to forefront..now with this social media and all, when people question the schools which won't allow girls to wear bindi, I feel like it was not just me, it was happening from a long time with lot of others.. This essentially became the passive vote force for BJP. 

On 12/8/2021 at 1:24 PM, summer27 said:

maa school lo social teacher undevadu 5th to 10th ..peru hussain peera...full gaddam without meesam with cap class lo cheppevadu.. chithaka baadevadu pillakayalni..oka roju itlane okkanni ongobetti veepu meeda guddithe, that kid collapsed..taruvatha telisindi that kid has hole in his heart anta..

sare, naa childhood stories taruvata..asalu point his getup..

i never thought about it while studying, I haven't given it a thought until I saw this post.. namaaltho velthe tappenti?? How can you assume they discriminated others just based on their attire?

naa chinnappudu maa nanna roju school ki poyetappudu kumkuma pettukoni po anevadu..pettukuni pothe..school lo kondaru takkuva chesetollu..edo gawar ganni annattu (memu undede chinna town lo..malla dantlo kooda echulu..)evadina sakkaga kumkuma pettukoni pothe villager annattu, posh kadannattu, pappu batch annattuu.. At that age I didn't know they were essentially bullying my culture, my attire, my customs..

These very subtle emotions and I thought it was just me.. What I realized is BJP and what you call Sanghi batch brought all these subtle things to forefront..now with this social media and all, when people question the schools which won't allow girls to wear bindi, I feel like it was not just me, it was happening from a long time with lot of others.. This essentially became the passive vote force for BJP. 

Already explain chesa but you keep asking so innocently. I can understand if you had this confusion as a child but as grown up you should realize what it means.

Symbols of brahminism  like pilaka or jandhyam are not not cultural things. Its not something you wear passively . They declare a fascist culture where you actively deny others from taking professions or changing professions (caste). As a brahmin  not only you claim the purity to take control of all religious things - you declare others as unfit and within your power or influence available tried to do as many atrocities as you can if they challenged it. Ofcourse at the same time you take up non-religous things as you want and no one really stops.

As a child you may not have known but you should have knows by now.