north indian food origins ?

coffee

18 hours ago, rightwar said:

dna of all indians same. ee aryan race is all sollu propogated by brain fcuked leftist historians and easily consumed by dumb idiots with peanut sized brains like you

Naadi kuda same dialogue. I dont care what bodi bhakts try to infest. Its a fact that dravidians are the indegenous people of the land and aryans migrated and settled. I understand the concept behind unity for the sake of country, nothing wrong with that. Every country does the same. But in India, aryans potray themselves as native ppl and completely try to control dravidians (by enforcing hindi etc) is a problem.

7 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Naadi kuda same dialogue. I dont care what bodi bhakts try to infest. Its a fact that dravidians are the indegenous people of the land and aryans migrated and settled. I understand the concept behind unity for the sake of country, nothing wrong with that. Every country does the same. But in India, aryans potray themselves as native ppl and completely try to control dravidians (by enforcing hindi etc) is a problem.

Dravida munetra kazakam

5 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

This lie has been propagated by losers and passed on to losers like you.

the fact is all indians dna is same. pak bangladesh dna is also same with indians so you can keep your lie with yourselves if you dont wanna open eyes

1 hour ago, rightwar said:

This lie has been propagated by losers and passed on to losers like you.

the fact is all indians dna is same. pak bangladesh dna is also same with indians so you can keep your lie with yourselves if you dont wanna open eyes

I agree with you . Even sunny leone same dna