calling db ki velugu choopinchey kdapparao goru. oka doubt about pacha.

Raven_Rayes

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

pacha media goppa na? prashant kishore goppa na?

evaru elevations baaga istharu... ee saari enduku pacha media propaganda pani cheyyaledhu?

pls throw some light anna @kdapparao

5 rupees deposited in your account for coverage

29 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I'm not an expert at yellow dealings like @kdapparao but people got bored of yellow propaganda and are least interested in their theories. 

Public kothadanam korukunnaru. Anduke Prashant Kishore's theories worked well.

makes sense.. patha chintha kaaya pachadi ayna pacha media.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

pacha media goppa na? prashant kishore goppa na?

evaru elevations baaga istharu... ee saari enduku pacha media propaganda pani cheyyaledhu?

pls throw some light anna @kdapparao

Prashant kishore is nothing in-front of pacha cartel.. asala media manipulation start chesindi pacha media..

46 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I'm not an expert at yellow dealings like @kdapparao but people got bored of yellow propaganda and are least interested in their theories. 

Public kothadanam korukunnaru. Anduke Prashant Kishore's theories worked well.

Pacha media is almost 1st of its kind in India.. media vyabicharam start chesindi ETV Eenadu.. look how they turned cards around NTR.. I think even in global scale also there is no other media like pacha media..

look how many sheep they made all my pulka tammulu are victims of pacha media.. they lost ability to freely think.. brain washed to core… no other media in world is close to this … may be to an extent Hitler was there

• Upvote 1

Pacha media is the most dangerous media in the entrie world even today with so many gorres following it.. all pulkas are brainwashed gorres.. they are like sleeper cells waiting for command form pacha cartel through pacha media… typical setup

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Pacha media is the most dangerous media in the entrie world even today with so many gorres following it.. all pulkas are brainwashed gorres.. they are like sleeper cells waiting for command form pacha cartel through pacha media… typical setup

sunil-emotional.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Prashant kishore is nothing in-front of pacha cartel.. asala media manipulation start chesindi pacha media..

mari enduku ee sari odipoyaaru anna?

23 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Pacha media is almost 1st of its kind in India.. media vyabicharam start chesindi ETV Eenadu.. look how they turned cards around NTR.. I think even in global scale also there is no other media like pacha media..

look how many sheep they made all my pulka tammulu are victims of pacha media.. they lost ability to freely think.. brain washed to core… no other media in world is close to this … may be to an extent Hitler was there

I must agree with you. I grew up thinking whatever published in yellow media is true and are facts.

I'm ashamed but when I turn back and see, I'm glad I have come out of this yellow mayhem especially when information is available at fingertips...yet there are herd of sheep who still feel and believe in yellow media. 

I hope these sheep can think independently with presence of mind one fine day.

Just now, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I must agree with you. I grew up thinking whatever published in yellow media is true and are facts.

I'm ashamed but when I turn back and see, I'm glad I have come out of this yellow mayhem especially when information is available at fingertips...yet there are herd of sheep who still feel and believe in yellow media. 

I hope these sheep can think independently with presence of mind one fine day.

a lot of people still believe that bs. in my own home.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mari enduku ee sari odipoyaaru anna?

Bro pacha media is powerful that doesn’t mean they cannot be defeated… but even after pacha party is defeted the cartel is using its influence using judiciary bureaucracy media and money power.. pacha party is just one part of pacha cartel… we have to kill the roots of pacha cartel.. 

• Upvote 1