calling db ki velugu choopinchey kdapparao goru. oka doubt about pacha.

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

Bro pacha media is powerful that doesn’t mean they cannot be defeated… but even after pacha party is defeted the cartel is using its influence using judiciary bureaucracy media and money power.. pacha party is just one part of pacha cartel… we have to kill the roots of pacha cartel.. 

how? I don't think its possible.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

a lot of people still believe that bs. in my own home.

It has come down a bit but believe me, there are people who still think CBN built Hyd and nothing was existent in Hyd before CBN became CM.

2 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

I must agree with you. I grew up thinking whatever published in yellow media is true and are facts.

I'm ashamed but when I turn back and see, I'm glad I have come out of this yellow mayhem especially when information is available at fingertips...yet there are herd of sheep who still feel and believe in yellow media. 

I hope these sheep can think independently with presence of mind one fine day.

Yes 80-90 people were only fed with the BS from Pacha media.. thats the very reason Chandal gadu is thought to be a visionary… vado pedda lafoot gadu all he did was Realestate scams.. they tried to do same with Bramaravathi but this time 100x … thank god pacha party is out of power else if that scam was executed whole India would have been under pacha cartel

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Bro pacha media is powerful that doesn’t mean they cannot be defeated… but even after pacha party is defeted the cartel is using its influence using judiciary bureaucracy media and money power.. pacha party is just one part of pacha cartel… we have to kill the roots of pacha cartel.. 

see, what they are doing is no different from what other dominant castes did prior to them. you can't kill the roots of their cartel, but you can disconnect it from their caste.

just starve them of resources, and the players in the cartel will fight between themselves for survival, and the entire ecosystem readjusts to the new reality. the reality where pacha cartel is still powerful, but not every person from their caste has access to it.

that's the best you can hope for.

2 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

It has come down a bit but believe me, there are people who still think CBN built Hyd and nothing was existent in Hyd before CBN became CM.

yeah I know.

just watch telugodura posts.. he's severely brainwashed, or a sneaky fcuking casteist pig. definitely one of those things.

He can't be a real functioning human being with that kind of mindless passion over bs.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how? I don't think its possible.

This 2024 election if pacha party is out of power .. then its all gone… dramoji boothu kitty Brnaidu gets old media will loose hold.. all pacha cartel Jdgeee lu will retire most of their bureaucratis will retire.. money already impacted with Bramaravathi for them..so 2024 is crucial for telugu people to kill the cartel we should not let pacha party win 2024.. by 2029 pacha cartel will be a dead snake

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

This 2024 election if pacha party is out of power .. then its all gone… dramoji boothu kitty Brnaidu gets old media will loose hold.. all pacha cartel Jdgeee lu will retire most of their bureaucratis will retire.. money already impacted with Bramaravathi for them..so 2024 is crucial for telugu people to kill the cartel we should not let pacha party win 2024.. by 2029 pacha cartel will be a dead snake

They'll be replaced by next gen leaders.. lite ba.

sandra bob is not winning 2024 ani gettiga andaru telling. uttarandhra capital masterstroke andukey anta. rayalaseema anyway solid votebank. jagan untouchable for now. yay!!!

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

They'll be replaced by next gen leaders.. lite ba.

sandra bob is not winning 2024 ani gettiga andaru telling. uttarandhra capital masterstroke andukey anta. rayalaseema anyway solid votebank. jagan untouchable for now. yay!!!

Next generation pacha cartel leaders are weak.. due to the nature of current vrudha jambukas leaders of pacha cartel they have not nutured the next gen

7 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Next generation pacha cartel leaders are weak.. due to the nature of current vrudha jambukas leaders of pacha cartel they have not nutured the next gen

aithey manchi rojulu vachay anna maata

6 hours ago, kdapparao said:

so who is this cartel leader ..

is that only Dramoji or any other persons are actively involved ?