Hey. Nice to meet you!

Annies

9 hours ago, Annies said:

Hey. Nice to meet you! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

Hi Annies 

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 4:08 AM, Nibbles said:

hi @Annies S%Hi

happy spamming *n$

What makes you think that I'm going to spam? Do you always draw conclusions about a person from the first look/message when you haven't enough information about this person? If so, I advise you to read a few of Bacon's philosophical texts. He was able to write very clearly about how our daily habits lead us to errors in logical thinking.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Annies said:

What makes you think that I'm going to spam? Do you always draw conclusions about a person from the first look/message when you haven't enough information about this person? If so, I advise you to read a few of Bacon's philosophical texts. He was able to write very clearly about how our daily habits lead us to errors in logical thinking.

CITI_c$y punch

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 8:56 PM, Annies said:

Hey. Nice to meet you! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

Hi Annies I am Konnies 😷